Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

55 minutes ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

After the 29.1.0 update the exposure seems to greatly increased and there are graphical anomalies shown upon viewing Profiles.
This bug hasn't been addressed yet, could you perhaps look into that.

Color Correction seems to be the cause, I never have it on to start and I didn't have an issue, played with my settings, and turn CC on and I got the effect you mentioned 

33 minutes ago, Traubenzuckr said:

exactly

ty DE for not giving in to pressure to reduce bile just yet and staying the course on gradual helminth refinement.

not everyone is in the cheapening club.

There is only 3 solid choices for Bile: Morphics, Argon, and Thermal sludge. The rest is either ludicrous amounts of railjack resources, cryotic, or the slow farmed Diluted Thermia and somatic fibers.

Comparatively, Bile has the least amount of choices and some of the highest costs based on the resources.

Sure, you can wait 24 hours and get all 3 green, but attempting to use bile more than once a day becomes far more expensive than any other secretion.

Its not being cheap... Its being consistent.

Just now, Deminisis said:

There is only 3 solid choices for Bile: Morphics, Argon, and Thermal sludge. The rest is either ludicrous amounts of railjack resources, cryotic, or the slow farmed Diluted Thermia and somatic fibers.

Comparatively, Bile has the least amount of choices and some of the highest costs based on the resources.

Sure, you can wait 24 hours and get all 3 green, but attempting to use bile more than once a day becomes far more expensive than any other secretion.

Its not being cheap... Its being consistent.

i don't agree with this

cryotic is something very experienced players have, and even 3000 cryotic isn't that hard to farm, while also giving good rewards such as prime loot or abitration rewards

bile having the least amount of choices isn't a problem at all; one of the categories will have the least amount of choices

it's not about being consistent, this desire for consistency has no real basis

27 minutes ago, kyori said:

There is also the on-going issue of black flicking rectangle on screens most notably on corpus old/new ship tilesets.

This may be a shader error, usually the result of a specific visual effect like an explosion or a power going off. Can you share your loadout, and maybe a screenshot of the problem in action? It would help us find what you are seeing :)

Archived