Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

Can we get an update that addresses performance and frame time?  The game is really well optimized and I can get well over 120fps, but in a lot of tile sets my frame time is well over 15ms making the game feel really sluggish and slow.  Is there any kind of update we can get that will resolve those issues?

• Like 1

When using an xbox one controller and opening chat, it used to be pause/hamburger button to bring up ESC menu then LT would open chat. This no longer works (only tested in orbiter thus far)

EDIT; using search, found this pc bug report under performance (should be UI or pc bugs root thread and tagged UI)

Edited by lemonforest
x/post already posted pc bug thread
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

- Fixed T5 Bounty Rewards on Deimos sometimes giving lower Mother Tokens than T4 Bounties.

This is welcome, but I think the Deimos Steel Path T6 bounty could use a bump in value too, since in the current bounty rotation at least, it's lower than the T5 bounty value.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This may be a shader error, usually the result of a specific visual effect like an explosion or a power going off. Can you share your loadout, and maybe a screenshot of the problem in action? It would help us find what you are seeing :)

Here you go: 

Apparently some of other players experienced this bug. Though they said turning off bloom solved it but I think a bug should be solved without jeopardizing any other things in the game. Thanks for taking the interest in this bug.

• Like 1

Thanks for the fixes. The Granmu Golden Hand console to get into the Granmu Void works only half of the time; it looks like it is tile set dependent. Also on the Railjack the Tactical map has a UI issue that makes the map Dynamic according to current location. I.E. so if you are in the front of the ship you can not see the fire/rupture at the far end of the ship because the UI cuts the map off

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, -Thrine- said:

Would it be possible to change the colour of the flower after we subsume the frame?

Previous patch notes indicate that the flower uses the frame's current color palette settings as a memorial so to speak. It hadn't occurred to me why I'd want to do this until realizing that there's not even a way to pluck the flower supposing you forgot to color just one of your frames and then being forever stuck with an eyesore of an orange Grendel flower. I'd suggest a feature request in the feedback area.

My opinion is that I don't believe I would be in favor of changing the flower simply due to nature in which they are given (as a memorial), however plucking flowers should be an option. Failing that, the ability to place a decoration over the top of it so it can't be seen I guess.

57 minutes ago, Mettallus said:

The Granum Golden Hand console to get into the Granum Void works only half of the time; it looks like it is tile set dependent.

Its been like that for a while, if you start in the large + shaped room I think, none of them work. Its been reported plenty of times but no fix yet.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
  • Like 1
  • [DE]Rebecca changed the title to Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1
  • [DE]Rebecca unpinned this topic