Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the hotfix.

Kitguns are still greyed out in profile, even if mastery may have stayed.

Codex needs some lovin'. Or a lot.

Sometimes I get the feeling tricks are more restricted with the new velocipod skins. May just be me though.

Jugulus Carapace seems... unreasonably rare.

Archwing gun and regular primary still likes to show at the same time.

End of mission screen is still awful. Amp self-stagger is unfun.

Please make Nezha Prime as smol and slender as the normal variant, I like that there's a non-bulky guy frame

Credit where credit is due:

I have all my Helminth flowers now, I think :)

Snake sigil doesn't mess up the UI upon not owning a necramech.

It feels bad to have lots of reasons to use Simaris reputation now (with subsuming of locked-out-of-drops frames), but still no constant source of rep from him. Specially worse when some frames take 200k rep to get from him, 75k more than the maximum limit. Lots of times the daily scan targets give way less than the daily limit. And this is not counting on the way the daily target limit works: got on one day, completed on that day, but delivered on the next? Locked out of a new one!

For a Cephalon so greedy for data, you'd think he would care more about scans.

2 hours ago, Reynard_Fox said:

How about a selectable transference icon for the Necramech abilities (like regular warframes have) so us gamepad users who use the cycle method for powers instead of the ability menu aren't screwed and forced to reach for the keyboard? That would be nice.

Also you still haven't fixed the bug where my left bumper's railjack button mapping is reset to default every time I log in...

Xbone 1 controller?

1 hour ago, lemonforest said:

When using an xbox one controller and opening chat, it used to be pause/hamburger button to bring up ESC menu then LT would open chat. This no longer works (only tested in orbiter thus far)

EDIT; using search, found this pc bug report under performance (should be UI or pc bugs root thread and tagged UI)

Yeah, same here as well. A few other odd glitches here and there as well that popped up when the plethora of updates started. It's extremely exasperating to have to remap my controller after each update, hence why I have haven't bothered updating yet. Think I'll wait until I see more info in the patch notes regarding launcher issues before I try to update.

1 minute ago, Old_Fogie said:

Yeah, same here as well. A few other odd glitches here and there as well that popped up when the plethora of updates started. It's extremely exasperating to have to remap my controller after each update, hence why I have haven't bothered updating yet. Think I'll wait until I see more info in the patch notes regarding launcher issues before I try to update.

what I fear is, what happens when this gets overlooked on PC and is pushed to cert on console? is there a different quality control team or a completely separate code base (i'd certainly expect not)? Perhaps there is not text chat on console, I haven't looked to be frank.

3 minutes ago, lemonforest said:

what I fear is, what happens when this gets overlooked on PC and is pushed to cert on console? is there a different quality control team or a completely separate code base (i'd certainly expect not)? Perhaps there is not text chat on console, I haven't looked to be frank.

Not to sure about consoles, as all 3 of my boys and myself play on PC. 2 oldest play mouse and kb, while my youngest and myself play w/controller. He's also had issues similar to to mine with his controller. What I find odd, is that both of our controllers Xbone, and MS makes sure ( for the most part) that their toys are compatible for pc. My guess is it's something on DE's end and their updates/launcher.

Can you add an option to subsume mastered and scrapped warframes from the helminth menu? Making us spend nightwave credits on frames we have mastered, scrapped and replaced with primes is not fair. I don't care if it adds a credit cost to take back what we got for selling them. Its just honestly not fair to make us farm something that we already had and have replaced with better versions. If nothing like this is implemented, I may never subsume Vauban or Ivara. I cannot justify spending my nightwave credits on nitain for ivara let alone farming her again, or spending my nightwave credits on vauban directly as I still need substantial amounts of stuff from nightwave (Even as an MR28).

Simaris offering blueprints (costing over 100k iirc? and only quest frames iirc?) is not a great fix with how little you gain for his standing. Its going to take me likely months to farm simaris for the warframes I've scrapped and replaced with primes alone. There's no fun ways to get simaris standing, and the way his daily works if you don't hand it in before reset you miss out on the next. It's commonplace for people to miss a days simaris standing because his daily isn't offered after completing it the day beforehand and not handing it in. For the effort you're going to for the standing, simaris should offer crafted pieces at the very least.

2 hours ago, R4dioS1lence said:

It feels bad to have lots of reasons to use Simaris reputation now (with subsuming of locked-out-of-drops frames), but still no constant source of rep from him. Specially worse when some frames take 200k rep to get from him, 75k more than the maximum limit. Lots of times the daily scan targets give way less than the daily limit. And this is not counting on the way the daily target limit works: got on one day, completed on that day, but delivered on the next? Locked out of a new one!

I'd scan his daily and then cap off by running a single Adaro exterm with a stealth frame. A little tedious but I'd hit cap halfway thru the mission and then slaughter my way to the finish. Doesn't take *that* long.
Farming dupes of all the bp's does add up over the days but if you prioritize the few actually valuable subsume powers offered there, it's not as huge of a task.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

-Fixed the Exploiter Orb spawning underground as reported here:

- Fixed an issue where using the ESC Menu function when inviting players to the Dojo during a trade causes a game lock.

- Fixed continued issues with Steel Path Deimos Bounty rewards not issuing the correct amount of Mother Tokens. 

- Fixed numerous issues with the Oscira skins not allowing the underlying weapons to use proper reloads and animations. 

-Fixed an issue where pausing during extraction can lead to issues as reported here:

- Fixed several high priority chat issues relating to loss of functionality.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R4dioS1lence:

I always do Steel Path for this, the points scales with level

Archived