Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2 + Hotfix 29.1.2.1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R4dioS1lence:

It feels bad to have lots of reasons to use Simaris reputation now (with subsuming of locked-out-of-drops frames), but still no constant source of rep from him. Specially worse when some frames take 200k rep to get from him, 75k more than the maximum limit. Lots of times the daily scan targets give way less than the daily limit. And this is not counting on the way the daily target limit works: got on one day, completed on that day, but delivered on the next? Locked out of a new one!

For a Cephalon so greedy for data, you'd think he would care more about scans.

I always do Steel Path for this, the points scales with level

• Like 1
4 hours ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

After the 29.1.0 update the exposure seems to greatly increased and there are graphical anomalies shown upon viewing Profiles.
This bug hasn't been addressed yet, could you perhaps look into that.

got same ui bug on my profile , after the last update, amp section in my profile become all klamora, and there's 1 item that lvl 28 even tho i had maxed all of them

2 minutes ago, CA_Tomy_The_Kid said:

primary kitguns are supposed to not give mastery or it is a bug? now they appear on ''primary'' tab while looking equipment but don´t give mastery

I believe they are placeholder for future deimos kitguns

Just now, Cellbound said:

Still, many of rifle type weapons(quellor, hind, tenora, zenith, argonak, stradavar, etc....) cannot equip oscira rifle skin...);

This is due to weapon subtypes - "hybrid" type primary weapons (which includes all those you mentioned) cannot have the skin equipped. Effectively, they don't count as just "rifles". Can't say I'm a fan of it as a design choice either though.

And so, I bought this skin for a rifle: Oscira and .... it does not fit any rifle, there is simply no SKIN slot, and on those rifles where it is, for example, Opticor, only Opticor skins, and there is no such skin even close ... The question why did I pay the money? Well, they would put a mark that is NOT suitable for all rifles, I also bought it for Trumny. (indignant)

Still experiencing an Excalibur Umbra bug with the Necramechs, which I made a post for on the bug-hunting forum and here: (To give further context to this as well, this is when you exit Umbra, then enter the mech, rather than going straight from Warframe to Necramech in order to preserve usage of his passive.)

thank you for the hotfix, however i cannot believe you addressed something regarding necramech colors but completely ignored the lack of a secondary energy color option, is this an intentional design decision???? and if so then WHHYYY?

Ok and the rest of the Xaku changes?

Why is the gun grab range bigger than the gun shooty range? Why do they need so much stat spread to be " decent " not good? And other things people and youtubers mentioned too. Ty

• Like 1
5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed continued issues with Steel Path Deimos Bounty rewards not issuing the correct amount of Mother Tokens. 

Tier 5 Bounty rewards 124 Mother Token, while Steel Path still rewards 113 Mother Token.

Are the Mother Tokens supposed to scale with level? If so, what will happen to the Steel Path number in the future?

• Like 1

GRinnner dmg from the plain of eidolon have a CRAZY DMG , really it's really exaggerated.

Xata's whisper still doesn't work on eidolons synobias limbs! This is a Roar-like buff, it should do the trick. For now only Xata's whisper works when the eidolon is going to be killed / captured

• Like 1
5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.2

- Fixed Railjack...

Thanks for the hotfix!

Please fix the RAILJACK PLAYER LIST in the UI. Whenever a pilot/player is interfacing with a station (sitting in the pilot chair, turret, or Arty), you can no longer see the player list and their stations in the upper right hand corner where it used to be before Deimos. This makes it impossible to see (as a pilot) who's even on your ship, much less strategize based on knowing where your crewmates are stationed. The only way to see them is to look in the tactical menu. Please return the player list to the upper right corner while inside railjack stations.

6 hours ago, --Q--Neurofrost said:

After the 29.1.0 update the exposure seems to greatly increased and there are graphical anomalies shown upon viewing Profiles.
This bug hasn't been addressed yet, could you perhaps look into that.

Thought it was just me. I noticed this in several Grineer tile sets in ESO. The lighting exposure appeared blown out of proportion even in areas with no lights. More than likely other areas I did not notice yet that may be affected.

https://ibb.co/album/N7CKS0

Edited by EdDiesel
add link to images