Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clunkyness of Necramech usage

Loveframe

So right now I summon mech then leave Frame transference to Operator mode and transference into Mech, assuming I am facing correctly and have enough space apart so the game doesn't bug on me and end up putting me back into Frame instead of Mech. Can get annoying when in tight areas, but whatever. The respawning of my Frame can be an issue as sometimes I end up back in the mech if I'm not far enough away from it as well as just facing away from it.

A couple possible solutions I was thinking of were:

1) Mech is treated like Vehicle, so summoning it via gear wheel works like the Archwing or KDrive where you just appear in it. Your frame would continue to stay whereever you left them, except for Umbro of course who continues to follow you around as it does today. Leaving the vehicle works same as today, just dropping you back into Frame.

2) Mech is treated like Vehicle, same as above, but provides your frame a temp Umbro ability while in it so it can follow you around so you don't need to do any weird spawning frame attempts.

Sometimes you have to get quite a ways away from your frame witch can be kind of frustrating, the mechs do feel quite nice in combat at times while others not so much and easily are destroyed, one bug i've constantly ran into is my frame despawning, but having a easier way to switch between frame and mech could be as easy as interact button with operator 

Archived