Jump to content
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Note about the next Prime Vault.


[DE]Rebecca

Recommended Posts

Tenno!

As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Thank you for understanding! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

As some of you have noticed, our Prime Vault rotation this round has gone on a little long. We had to put a lot of work into making Deimos a simultaneous release during COVID times, and that meant we had to divert focus and people away from some other items. Prime Vault was one of those items.

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Thank you for understanding! 

Will we get any hints on this tomorrow? Or is that news going to come later? Kind of curious what that means. 

Excited for Ember Prime, I sold her like a blockhead long ago and I'm looking forward to reacquiring her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Will we get any hints on this tomorrow? Or is that news going to come later? Kind of curious what that means. 

Excited for Ember Prime, I sold her like a blockhead long ago and I'm looking forward to reacquiring her. 

I think it means primes that have never been unvaulted before, i.e. Banshee Prime, Hydroid Prime, Mirage Prime, Zephyr Prime, Limbo Prime or Chroma Prime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Digressive said:

I've been waiting for Ember Prime and I thought it would be an age until I had to chance to get her! Thank you!

Yes, all things considered a lot of people are in this boat! 

2 minutes ago, --N-- said:

I think it means primes that have never been unvaulted before, i.e. Banshee Prime, Hydroid Prime, Mirage Prime, Zephyr Prime, Limbo Prime or Chroma Prime.

And yes this is the correct line of thinking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, --N-- said:

I think it means primes that have never been unvaulted before, i.e. Banshee Prime, Hydroid Prime, Mirage Prime, Zephyr Prime, Limbo Prime or Chroma Prime.

That's why I would like a little confirmation, even if they don't have any substance to tell us/want to leak it yet. 

Vaulted stuff that hasn't been unvaulted before? More than 2 frames or more than a handful of weapons at once? 

Cosmetics from elsewhere in the game? New cosmetics> Other stuff? What does it mean? The specific wording "new to vault" suggests it wouldn't be new to the game, but releasing primes that haven't been unvaulted yet doesn't seem like anything worth nothing, as we all expect those to be released eventually. Unless I'm reading way too much into it. 

Edit: Just saw Rebecca's post above. So it's basically confirmation the next unvaulting will be more focused on stuff that hasn't been unvaulted yet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yes, all things considered a lot of people are in this boat! 

And yes this is the correct line of thinking. 

As the list of Primes grows in Warframe, will there any consideration to increasing how many primes unvault at once?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

As the list of Primes grows in Warframe, will there any consideration to increasing how many primes unvault at once?

Hoping there will be three warframes in the next one. Seeing Loki Prime wouldn't hurt new-ish players, for example. More than three prime accesses unvaulted would dilute drop tables if they stick to the current drop location scheme though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Redeye said:

Hoping there will be three warframes in the next one. Seeing Loki Prime wouldn't hurt new-ish players, for example. More than three prime accesses unvaulted would dilute drop tables if they stick to the current drop location scheme though.

That's a good point. Not sure how you'd fix that, though if I can make a suggestion. Since we have 3 seperate Open Worlds, we could have one Prime have its drops from each one respectively.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

true debut of Ember and Frost Prime

I forgot got prime vaults... lol

True debut? Ain't fire and ice unvaulted twice previously...

With so many prime being vaulted, the prime unvault should soon consist of at least 4-5 primes. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys should really figure out Vaulting. We are getting repeats often with more and more backlog for more recent vaults. We still haven't seen a Banshee Prime Vault even though she has been vaulted since December 2018, and there are more and more like this: Mirage, Limbo, Zephyr, etc. The Relic System had these concerns in 2016, and the problem just happened anyways.

This is the 4th Ember and Frost Unvault. I know Misa Prime probably sells really good, but 4 Prime Vaults when most have 0 or 1...

Please consider un-vaulting 4 Warframes at a time. 2 repeats and 2 "new" ones would atleast help the situation slightly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In general even if the vaults were kept on schedule, it takes ages to go through full rotation of vaulted primes and the situation only gets worse then more prime frames get released into the game.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Please consider un-vaulting 4 Warframes at a time. 2 repeats and 2 "new" ones would atleast help the situation slightly.

This, and don't pad up the vault pack prices with unnecessary platinum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...