Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Note about the next Prime Vault.

[DE]Rebecca

15 minutes ago, kyori said:

I forgot got prime vaults... lol

True debut? Ain't fire and ice unvaulted twice previously...

With so many prime being vaulted, the prime unvault should soon consist of at least 4-5 primes. lol

I think she is just using the wrong word without realizing it. I think she just meant unveiling or some other similar word. 

A debut is a first appearance. So you can't be tried and true and making your first appearance xD. 

What's the point in those Prime Vaults if you only drag back from them only the first-oldest Primes?

Nor Steve, the Game or your audience might live up to the moment when this looped queue will get to said Zephyr prime for example. You're just locking content away from players for no real reason, forcing them to trade for it instead of playing and getting it themselves most of the time. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)Damizza said:

YES! I’m so excited for this! This is some of the greatest news I’ve heard in weeks! I can’t wait to finally have the Misa Prime! 😩 I hope they announce that they will also do more than just 2 packs per rotation. Thank you DE!

Out of curiosity, do you mean Mesa Prime? If so, she's still available in the relics, currently. That being said, it's not impossible that she'll be vaulted next.

Just now, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Out of curiosity, do you mean Mesa Prime? If so, she's still available in the relics, currently. That being said, it's not impossible that she'll be vaulted next.

Misa prime is the syandana that comes with frost

29 minutes ago, Kingsmount said:

So Ember and Frost are coming out of the vault?

Who is going in?

Nova/Trinity going in the vault.

For those of you who says its Mesa you are wrong, Mesa will go in Vault when we get new Prime, AKA most likely Nezha Prime

Archived