Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Note about the next Prime Vault.

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

You guys should really figure out Vaulting. We are getting repeats often with more and more backlog for more recent vaults. We still haven't seen a Banshee Prime Vault even though she has been vaulted since December 2018, and there are more and more like this: Mirage, Limbo, Zephyr, etc. The Relic System had these concerns in 2016, and the problem just happened anyways.

This is the 4th Ember and Frost Unvault. I know Misa Prime probably sells really good, but 4 Prime Vaults when most have 0 or 1...

Please consider un-vaulting 4 Warframes at a time. 2 repeats and 2 "new" ones would atleast help the situation 

This. 

I didn't know how lucky a friend and me were when we played on 2018, we both have frames that havent been unvaulted. At the start of 2019 we stopped playing warframe because of the griind but just about a month we came back.

He got Mirage and Mag prime and i got Zephyr and Banshee prime. Especially for me those frames were gathering dust since then, and i still dont know why their demand has gotten higher just now. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This means the next Prime Vault offering is a tried and true debut of Ember and Frost Prime (full details to come tomorrow). It also means that we are now in a position to make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents because we recognize how important this is.

Since Frost Prime did not come with any accessory pack i wonder if you guys will release extra prime cosmetics to go with Titan Extractor Prime & Misa Prime 

since Frost Prime had no Accessory pack it would be the perfect time to re release the twitch prime Avia Prime Armor & perhaps the prime sigil as his official accessories be more so the avia prime armor for all us noobs like me who recently joined warframe that missed out on it.. plus with the prime sysndana released today it wouldn't be the same without the matching armor set..

i really hope we will get another shot to get the avia prime armor in the future like we did with the lotus emphera heck if not buyable with $$$$ or re earned as a drop.. i'd love to see Baro Sell the set pieces even if its spread out over a few rotations like 1 rotation the chest piece and the others follow after i'd love it to come back via baro like the lotus emphera & more over time.... is it possible this will return eventully? either way as long as it comes back down the road i'll be happy  thx

the current unvaulting system is just making more and more relic clutter i don't want more X with Y frame unvaultings followed buy new relics for X and A and then even more relics for A and Y in the future . please just make relic that only drop frame X and and a relic that drop weapon P this way if you ever want to put it in a unvaulting again there is no need to make more relics.

so every time we get frost for example we get a frost relic and not a relic that drop 2 different frame part and 2 different weapon parts. how we're currently getting more and more relics its also making it hard to form squads for something if you dont know all the relics. Someone might want to farm frost system say mesa relic X but he could have also said Y,U,I,O,P and it would have been the same thing and the people in recruit wont know since most people wont click on the relic to look at the loot table. 

Edit:not saying to do this for new primes only ones that get unvaulted

40 minutes ago, b4timert said:

the current unvaulting system is just making more and more relic clutter i don't want more X with Y frame unvaultings followed buy new relics for X and A and then even more relics for A and Y in the future . please just make relic that only drop frame X and and a relic that drop weapon P this way if you ever want to put it in a unvaulting again there is no need to make more relics.

so every time we get frost for example we get a frost relic and not a relic that drop 2 different frame part and 2 different weapon parts. how we're currently getting more and more relics its also making it hard to form squads for something if you dont know all the relics. Someone might want to farm frost system say mesa relic X but he could have also said Y,U,I,O,P and it would have been the same thing and the people in recruit wont know since most people wont click on the relic to look at the loot table. 

Edit:not saying to do this for new primes only ones that get unvaulted

Relics are named after the rarest part.

There have to be new relics once a frame is added.

I don't have much of a problem memorizing relics. Not even with ones currently vaulted.

55 minutes ago, Snake326 said:

Ember was last unvaulted less than a year ago, Loki is worth hundreds on trade, yet Ember is unvaulted but not Loki?

Loki was last unvaulted in April 2019, Ember was January 2019. so nearly two years since we last saw Ember. Also, Loki will always be expensive outside of unvaults, that's just how it is

Archived