Prime Avia Syandana is available for Twitch Prime customers

16 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

I kinda want it but thats 12.00 usd just for the syandana. 

Why would i spend that when i could buy two tennogen syandana for that cost. Urgh. 

I like collecting primed accessories though. ... 

It looks like you can get it by just using a free trial though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

No twitch prime reward comes to the game like that, it's either get it now or never again

When it comes to warframe your incorrect i can see the Avia Prime Armor Set pieces return in some form most likely Tru baro..

I mean look DE brought back The Lotus Emphera, will be brining back that pistol from Tennocon.. both were twitch drops..

Regular ember or was it ember prime was a twitch Prime reward & is obtained in game or tru unvault 

Even Regular Ember is obtained in game & either way she was a twitch Prime exclusive early thud year or late last year when this started.. I'd have to go look at the dates..

So I think it will return either Tru baro or the unvault or DE could make it a twitch drop by making us watch like primetime or dev stream for an hour or something like that or maybe as a drop for watching one of the warframe partner streams this would allow it to stay twitch a exclusive.. 

But yes ur right somewhat it mjre depends on the Game Developer... most don't ever bring drops exclusives back 

But DE does & i can see DE giving noobs like me who just started playing 2 months ago a chance to get it down the road cause it's only fair & the right thing to do... 

Time will tell but I can see it return... good day.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

I mean look DE brought back The Lotus Emphera, will be brining back that pistol from Tennocon.. both were twitch drops..

Twitch drops and Twitch Prime rewards are different things. All the Avia prime stuff was made specifically to be released as a twitch prime reward.
I don't see a reason for it not being available by other means later on, but I wouldn't count on it either.

Edited by General-Pacman
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, (PS4)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

When it comes to warframe your incorrect i can see the Avia Prime Armor Set pieces return in some form most likely Tru baro..

I mean look DE brought back The Lotus Emphera, will be brining back that pistol from Tennocon.. both were twitch drops

No I'm not incorrect

twitch drops≠twitch prime rewards

The stream drops do return in one way or another but never Twitch prime rewards.

Every exclusive twitch prime reward is basically cosmetics while some stream drops are weapons that if someone misses they won't have that Mastery just because they missed a stream

• Like 1
3 hours ago, (PS4)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

-snip-

I highly doubt any twitch prime rewards will return in the future. If Im correct, I believe Twitch/Amazon pays DE to make these twitch prime rewards to attract new twitch prime subscribers. If these rewards were to come back at some point not through twitch prime then there would be no incentive to start a subscription. So its probably in the contract that all of these cosmetics stay as twitch prime exclusives. 

6 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

Bah. Just another syndana to add to my sea of syndanas. Honestly I don't even know which one I do have any more. And among 50 I have, I like, like 3.

which are? Kind of curious 🦙

14 hours ago, HeartPurity said:

which are? Kind of curious 🦙

Well it's hard to answer that cause I tend to use one syndana type on one warframe. 
Out of few I use regularly would be NSARU (tennogen) ... I used to use Pakal and K'teer Razza in the past as well.

3 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

Well it's hard to answer that cause I tend to use one syndana type on one warframe. 
Out of few I use regularly would be NSARU (tennogen) ... I used to use Pakal and K'teer Razza in the past as well.

i see, cool 👍

• Like 1