Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME Open world Conclaves Battle Royale

Tjad

ah i am just dreaming if we ever have an update the change the conclave into a huge battle royale that allow s us to take weapon on floor (or hole te hee with our operator ) and fight 100 players online .

Leave a comment if you feel you had a opinion of it, mans gotta dream  >:D

conclave , feels so empty . literally hahah .Warframe0077.jpg

I'm sure they have thought about it. Jumping on the Battle Royale train.

But "open worlds" in Warframe are still basically one HUGE tile, the underlying technology is still the same I suspect, since they only support 4 players during gameplay at a time. Three "open worlds" in, you still have to wait through a (disguised) loading screen transitioning from relay (Cetus, Fortuna, Deimos thing) to open world.

I don't think they have anything supporting 100+ players at once. Though it is interesting to consider. Should they build a battle royale mode, the underlying tech could really benefit other modes like the aforementioned open worlds, railjack, relays... they try hard to make these feel seamless, but especially on Switch with the looong load times, the illusion falls apart quickly.

So I am all for Warframe BR, if the tech benefits the main game. Just imagine, flying from the plains seamlessly into Cetus... woah.

Archived