Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen flickers constantly when game is in bordered fullscreen.

CedarDpg

Just as the title states, I am having problems with Warframe flickering in bordered fullscreen mode, especially on the star map, loading splash screens both during startup/logging in as well as whilst loading into a mission. Also noticeable is flickering in the lighting in the orbiter. I'm sure there are other locations as well, but these are the locations I remember the most. This behavior does not occur in windowed and fullscreen modes.

I have tried playing with the graphics options, high and low, turning bloom and other options off. Makes no difference. Capturing video directly from the computer itself does not register this behavior. I have disabled overlays both in Windows (Windows Game Bar) and any apps (Steam, Overwolf, Teamspeak, Discord, etc.) that have an overlay. I had also closed all of those apps as well. This makes no difference. However, if I click out of the Warframe window, the flickering stops as well. I have played around with the driver settings for Warframe, set them both recommended as well as turned SLI off and back on. Also no difference. After the game tried updating yesterday and kept getting mostly done then reporting that the download was corrupted and the launcher will restart the download over and over, I tried a verify as well as optimize which didn't fix the behavior, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This didn't help either.

My system is a bit older, but does not exhibit this behavior in any other games.

• Intel Core i7-5930K
  • 32GB DDR4 3000MHz PC4-24000 CL15 RAM
  • installed on a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB drive
  • Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB GDDR5x2 in SLI
  • OS: Windows 10 Pro, build 19401.508 Feature Pack: 120.2212.31.0
  • nVidia GeForce Game Ready Driver version 456.38

Since I cannot show the behavior from capturing it from OBS, etc. I have taken a short video from my cell phone. Sorry for the poor quality, but it shows the behavior I'm describing.

Archived