Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scoreboard why?

VanFanel1980mx

59 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

It matters when I think more useful stuff can take its place.

Still doesn't change much lol. Maybe I'm missing something and you're a celebrity or preferred member of the warframe world....But they just reworked it, are currently working on and planning other things, and probably aren't gonna loop back around to redo the scoreboard once again just because you think it can be done better. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Still doesn't change much lol. Maybe I'm missing something and you're a celebrity or preferred member of the warframe world....But they just reworked it, are currently working on and planning other things, and probably aren't gonna loop back around to redo the scoreboard once again just because you think it can be done better. 

That doesn't mean I can't question its design, you can say whatever they will or will not do, I am not on the DEvelopment team like you but I can still question its redesign.

55 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

I'd rather ask why they insist of wasting half of post-mission page to show our warframes? I sure as hell don't care how my teammates' warframes look like. If DE is stubborn they should show them in loading screen not post-mission.

Same here, some conspiracy theories say it is to highlight the cosmetic aspect and push for more cosmetic sales.

11 hours ago, Gasau said:

Hell no. How am I supposed to know if there is a leech in the group?

Same reason

For instance, I go into ESO with Volt, mainly to not interfere with any Saryn, but also to pull my worth and contribute.
Last time I did that I was leveling the Deimos pets, (pets are by far the worst offender in terms of affinity, either they or a team mate has to get the kill), so I cast a single discharge for round 1 and had over 60% damage. The others seemed to think that I am abliged to carry them for being Volt and an MR29 Inaros went even further to tell me that I shouldn't be expecting him or the Rhino (who ofc didn't buff or anything) to contribute. They had 0 kills.

If I didn't have that statistic I'd be blindly feeding leeches. That's my main use of it.

Archived