Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just put together my Necramech.

Gasau

It's not as if they forget, DE's vision of the game clearly involves spending more time not playing the game. Running around getting loot you earned is gameplay to DE. Just like how standing around through the same dialogue multiple times in 1 mission, not even restarting, is engaging gameplay. Or extending a defense to make it harder even though there's hardly any enemies is a form of difficulty.

If there weren't a lot of complaints, Railjack wouldn't have had the changes it had, and DE just likes to see where and when they can get away with forcing us to play how they want us to play.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Why, good sir? Don't you enjoy the fun that is collecting every piece of loot one.by.one by having to step on it individually?

rowan atkinson GIF

Ah, but gracious fellow, it is not until we have combed the buttocks of every infested creature that we can truly be one-minded in our efforts to appease rngesus! which upon then we shall see his gracious plan for cleaning buttocks with combs! Marvelous indeed.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Ah, but gracious fellow, it is not until we have combed the buttocks of every infested creature that we can truly be one-minded in our efforts to appease rngesus! which upon then we shall see his gracious plan for cleaning buttocks with combs! Marvelous indeed.

if you should ever find yourself wishing to withdraw from a mission, put your Syandana on your head, stick two Polymer Bundles up your nose and shout "Wibble". Ordis will surely think you are mad and extract you from the frontlines immediately! ah, I love Blackadder.

on topic though, it's always been this way with DE: you'd think after Ember's first rework (the bad one) they would learn not to have both Duration AND energy drain per second on the same power, but alas Xaku arrives and oh look, drain AND duration. now if they can be so negligent with our powers - the things that are often seen, how can you expect them to remember a little utility thing like Vacuum?

On 2020-09-23 at 1:25 PM, Gasau said:

No vacuum. (like railjack at start)

You never learn [DE] are you? Its just a common sence at this point.

DE loathes vacuum and regrets ever putting it in the game. I would not be surprised if they "forgot" it on purpose just to see if anyone would notice

On 2020-09-23 at 3:25 PM, Gasau said:

Not even a mod. Jezzz...

p.s yes im slow.

i just focus on killing for awhile an hop into warframe an pick up loot an return to my mech that quite often turns into a corn on the cob an seeing others turn into cobs98ad0c96 ce78 4c5a 87e8 9301c95cf07a

We take ours out to Iceworld...Fortuna...to mess around with an level...But....we haven't and won't put a Potato in it quite yet till we get more Mods which no matter how many times we have and are running the Vault...simply won't drop or ones we have. We like running around in Fortuna but it's a real shame of just how stingy The Devs decided to make getting Mech Mods have been. Why on earth put out something you want players to farm and get only to basically make it a serious PITA to get specific Mods for....makes zero sense...

"Accidentaly" oversighting quality of life stuff from DE ? "shocked". i might be a little paranoid but sometime i wonder if there is someone in the dev team that just can't help but to do this voluntarly because if there is something that is consistent in this game, that's the state of released content : flawed and unfinished.

Lack of team direction, coordination, foresight and/or intentionnal oversight for some shaddy reasons i can only guess.

On 2020-09-23 at 4:25 PM, Gasau said:

Not even a mod. Jezzz...

p.s yes im slow.

True. 

Think about the mechs in Titan Fall 2. Somehow the Necramech requires more flexibility with the weapon switching between Aquebex and the Mausolon. Why not have the Aquebex mounted instead of waiting few seconds where the weapons appears out of thin air. A fine detail would be Grenade launch pods too. The Necramech needs some details that will improve the quality of life using the item. 

The Necramech are filled with many bugs including the showcase when people link their costume. Why can't the Necramech carry three primaries instead of one? It's a heavy robotic mechanism, it can carry weight. I built my mech but i'm not using it at all. What's the point of having it when the restrictions for it are only the open world maps? 

Archived