Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfectly Balanced, as all things should be

intrinsics

Why are you guys even upset? Regardless what mastery level is. He still had to go through all those matches. The fact that he got it done so fast is more a testament to how good his team  is in comparison to what we get in most matches. Can't be mad at them for actually working as a team. The only people you should be annoyed with are the lazy player base themselves that make it harder than it should because they don't help. He at least is smart enough to use the forge and forward artillery, which is super helpful even at low rank. 

2 minutes ago, intrinsics said:

I mean, yeah its a good run. But it's able to be done. Therefore Railjack is overpowered. It is possible to get millions of xp and credits very quickly! and with the upcoming change you get infinite free Helminth resources as a bonus

If you have a fully upgraded railjack, or a friend who does.

Again, DE cannot balance for the top end. And if you had built that railjack and those components, you wouldn't have nearly as many resources. DE can't assume that every player is going to have access to a maxed out railjack carrying them when designing content.

I have a fully maxed out Railjack, minus two avionics that just won't drop. I have at least 80 hours of railjack mission time. And I can assure you that the helminth costs for railjack resources are outrageous for those of us who both played the content and did the intended upgrade paths.

2 minutes ago, Brosef42 said:

Why are you guys even upset? Regardless what mastery level is. He still had to go through all those matches. The fact that he got it done so fast is more a testament to how good his team  is in comparison to what we get in most matches. Can't be mad at them for actually working as a team. The only people you should be annoyed with are the lazy player base themselves that make it harder than it should because they don't help. He at least is smart enough to use the forge and forward artillery, which is super helpful even at low rank. 

I have no issue with what he was able to do. What I have an issue with is his implication that, because he was able to do what he did, that the balance of the game should be based off of that, whether it be by reducing railjack rewards or not reducing the cost of feeding helminth railjack rewards.

3 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If you have a fully upgraded railjack, or a friend who does.

Again, DE cannot balance for the top end. And if you had built that railjack and those components, you wouldn't have nearly as many resources. DE can't assume that every player is going to have access to a maxed out railjack carrying them when designing content.

I have a fully maxed out Railjack, minus two avionics that just won't drop. I have at least 80 hours of railjack mission time. And I can assure you that the helminth costs for railjack resources are outrageous for those of us who both played the content and did the intended upgrade paths.

You know that there's other resources you can use on Helminth right? Resources that you have to farm without leveling up mastery fodder extremely quickly and getting millions of credits. That's why they're better for Helminth than Railjack stuff.

1 minute ago, Brosef42 said:

Intrinsics,

Do you want the game balanced around what you did? Even though what you did was kind of niche.

This is not something that only two people can do. Anyone can do it once they learn how. And it will be overpowered. The credit and XP rate alone is good enough to make Railjack worthwhile. The Helminth stuff is just icing on the cave (lootcave)

1 minute ago, intrinsics said:

This is not something that only two people can do. Anyone can do it once they learn how. And it will be overpowered. The credit and XP rate alone is good enough to make Railjack worthwhile. The Helminth stuff is just icing on the cave (lootcave)

LootCake 😂

1 minute ago, intrinsics said:

The pilot in that clip was not doing what just anyone could do, much the same that the PT Boot Camp does things that not just anyone could do. That requires a lot of prctise and a lot of skill.

If a player with that much skill decides to share the rewards of such skill with 1-3 other players that's his choice. But the skill showcased in that video is worth being rewarded.

3 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

The pilot in that clip was not doing what just anyone could do, much the same that the PT Boot Camp does things that not just anyone could do. That requires a lot of prctise and a lot of skill.

If a player with that much skill decides to share the rewards of such skill with 1-3 other players that's his choice. But the skill showcased in that video is worth being rewarded.

I can do it, probably 20 seconds slower, but I can still do it. I'm MR7 and have my own Railjack. The big secret to this epic lootcake was learning Railjack

14 hours ago, Brosef42 said:

Yeah this is my biggest problem with railjack. Players aren't required to help to receive rewards. I don't even bother going public with my railjack anymore. Got tired of dealing with leachers. Not saying you are. Idk how they could change it though. without pissing people off. do you get rewards based on participation. How is that scaled? Do you make everyone have to grab resources themselves? that's just super annoying. it's just a bad system because they tied new resources to it. 

I don't care about leechers on my railjack.

The only reason I go solo and never go public is because of people who STEAL my ship when I go to refill my missiles or charges. People hijacking my ship and doing whatever they want is -the only- reason I never open up these days.

Archived