Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Alignment

Blaudari

I was browsing the warframe reddit & notice someone made a post about the operators Alignment affecting how your operator talks. I feel this should be added to the game.

I didn't come up with this idea but I sure as heck want this in the game. What do you think? would you like to see this in the game & maybe add some changes. I feel this should receive some attention because DE did add the alignment system into the game & then completely forgot about it, kinda.

1 hour ago, Blaudari said:

I was browsing the warframe reddit & notice someone made a post about the operators Alignment affecting how your operator talks. I feel this should be added to the game.

I didn't come up with this idea but I sure as heck want this in the game. What do you think? would you like to see this in the game & maybe add some changes. I feel this should receive some attention because DE did add the alignment system into the game & then completely forgot about it, kinda.

I freakin LOVE this! Got goosebumps reading those. It adds so much more emotion and much needed context and agency to the operator.

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Like most things added. Dark Sectors, Trials, Kingpin, core Railjack features, Proto weapon skins, Relay Reconstruction, tons of mods, etc.

Unfortunately this is the case with most things yes. 

Or at least, forgotten for years and then finally updated after everyone stopped caring (ex: Hydroid Prime trailer). 

• 3 weeks later...

This is so so cool! Sun fits one character I'm writing, and moon fits the other. Having the option to have EITHER of them would be just so cool. I loved reading these.

yes DE. WE are the Warframes. The Operators! It would be wonderful to see people with personalities. If the Lichs can have personalities, so should the Operators. 

On 2020-09-23 at 6:19 PM, Blaudari said:

this we need assap!!!!

Good idea, but unlikely to happen. Voice acting is, on it's own, expensive. Imagine recording all those lines for 4 times (since we have 4 voices to choose from for our void child). I don't DE can spare some of the budget. Maybe in the future, but now, I don't think so. 

I know grownup Tenno are coming soon. Not sure if that’s a permanent change or not but I would think so. Any new voice work would go onto them not the current kid version we have now. Unless the voices are by DE staff, but I don’t think so.

Archived