Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulted Warframe Price Are Ridiculous Like 1000 Platinum Ridiculous

-Wrxith-

None of the older vulted prime warframes and weapons have really been avalible for the switch and some of the prices for these are ridiculous. Loki prime (my personal favourite) hasn’t been available much on the switch aswell as nyx prime and rhino prime plus a lot of the prime gear they come with and are way too expensive in trade chat or other fan sites. im not talking like 500+ platinum per set im talking 1000+ platinum wherever you look and ive actually done research on this and even though some frames that have been unvulted before not too long ago like loki prime in 2019 are still worth 1199 platinum to be exact to this day. the cheepest ive been offered is at 880 platinum just for a loki prime set on the switch. an ivara prime set costs around 50-100 platinum same with equinox, atlas and trinity, wukong and nova prime set costs around 150-200 platinum which is the exception with the current prime warframes avalible as they are by far the most used. in open world huds like the new nekralisk or fortuna and cetus i usually see people with wukong or trinity but in missions i see wukong or nova most of the time. ive never seen a nyx prime nor rhino prime dont even get me started on loki, vauban, ash and mag prime warframes because ive only ever see one to two of each of those and the last time i saw an ash prime was 2 months ago and the player told me they bought the set for 600 platinum which is ridiculous. i don’t know about anyone else but on the switch id like to see a more diverse use of frames not just the same ones day in and day out. i usually dont rant but this has been a problem for a lot of people not just me and its time this problem ended. 

sorry for the rant 

excal prime is limited even to the HUGE amount of Pc players so dont get your feathers ruffled up about that lol

and vaulted prime frames always go for large plat amounts nobody is forcing you to pay 600 plat for some prime that is  not in circulation at this moment in time

and diverse use? people gonna go meta builds on anything

1 minute ago, baldy117 said:

excal prime is limited even to the HUGE amount of Pc players so dont get your feathers ruffled up about that lol

and vaulted prime frames always go for large plat amounts nobody is forcing you to pay 600 plat for some prime that is  not in circulation at this moment in time

and diverse use? people gonna go meta builds on anything

i know i removed the part about excalibur prime because i remembered the point you made but also because if i was in a founders perspective i wouldnt want anyone to have something that is founder exclusive because that would be extremely unfair

thanks for that i kinds got carried away

excal prime and Umbra have the same stats so i dont know why people would want excal prime MR aside

i might not have the lato and skana prime but DE could bring out Dual versions of those only the Single variants are Founder locked /other founders gonna hate on me for this lol 😑

Your best hope is to get a larger community and wait a few years for all those frames to become more common and have more parts in circulation. 

A few years ago it was the very same thing on PS4 - Frost and Ember at 1k each. Now if they hit 300p it's a golden sale. And they were not the only case of this.

For the better or worse, it's a very capitalist market where supply and demand rule, and those with rarer items or deeper pockets benefit from it the most.

I fail to see the problem.

You should be glad the market on NSW is still stable and you can sell for a solid price.

On PC you get new prime warframe sets going for 30p and below, absolute joke and a waste of time to farm and sell for that much, you're better off selling for Ducats.

Some great opportunities to make plats, enjoy it while it lasts.

• 2 months later...
On 2020-09-23 at 8:35 PM, (PSN)thegarada said:

I dunno about the switch, on PS4, out of all the vaulted frames, only a handful sell for more than 100p. The majority around 70p. None vaulted typically sell for around 50p.

On the Xbox vaulted loki is trying to sell for 650+ which i find kind of ridiculous considering loki has only 1 rare part in the set, vauban as an example back in the day had all his parts rare parts and the highest I ever saw him at was 400. The gouging really needs to stop, 650 is like $40 spent on plat, which is way to much for 1 frame if you ask me.

i fail to see what the price between players have to do with feedback to the devs, they have nothing to do with it.

Just wait , don't try to buy everything directly through platinum.
also , you'll be glad in the end that those prices exist since you'll be selling some prime parts yourself someday and you'll be glad to be able to get platinum from those extras parts you might not need to afford warframe and weapons slot for example.
Especially if someday you stop playing for a bit and come back while still having your old extra parts which now might be worth a lot more.

• 6 months later...

Archived