Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is this mod worth? (console)

(XBOX)CordingMoon7789

Question

So the other day i was transmuting mods and i got dual rounds (archgun multishot) so i checked warframe market and on the xbox site there is only 2 sellers who are selling the mod one for 110pl and the other for 200pl. And the buyers want to buy it for 10-45pl, but it is very common for xbox buyers to try buying most things for less than what the sets are worth it, for example there is people trying to get full mirage prime set for 45pl.

So how much is it worth it?

4 answers to this question

Not sure about XBox, but on PC it worths nothing, 10 plats tops. I can't see how on XBox it will be different considering it's not a hard mod to get... I heard on console the price for some items is way higher then PC, but it's hard to believe it will be to the extent of a 10 plats worth of a mod on PC it will be 110 plats on XBox.

Considering I'm from PC, there might be other XBox players who knows more then me. I would go with the 45 plats if you actually found a buyer in that price, but I wouldn't be mad if I sold it for 10 plats or just gift it to someone.

oftentimes the market is unreliable when it comes to buyers and sellers, but listing it at 45p should be pretty reasonable. you can also check purchase history for the mod to see what trades have been hapening at that range, and base your prices off of that.

JXGz6SR.png?1

looking at the price history, selling at 50p would be at the higher end, but should get you a couple trades

hace 1 hora, FrostedMike dijo:

. I heard on console the price for some items is way higher then PC,

Yeah xbox for some reason has prices way higher than PC and PS4, for example Loki prime i've checked warframe market for the three devices and loki set on xbox is at least 100 plat more than PS4 and on warframe market on xbox has less people using it .

Also, ive just checked the prices on all devices and on all of them there is people selling it for around 50, except on xbox, on xbox there is only 2 people selling it and for 100pl.

hace 1 hora, Dark_Zucker dijo:

but listing it at 45p

hace 1 hora, FrostedMike dijo:

I would go with the 45 plats

I will probably sell it for 45pl.

Archived