Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Should Be Different Game Modes In Concaves Like Snipers Only, Or..

Theasiancodgamer

Gotta love the PvP hate in these forums. Read in which subforum you are 'Warframe Forums  → Improving Warframe  → The Conclaves Feedback'

@tigrex Yes and lose a bunch of potential players/customers?

Conclave-only rewards would be nice imo. Like skins that would get unlocked after a certain amount of player kills or wins. They would be vanity items. So they won't change gameplay at all and put PvE players in a disadvantage vs PvP players. Like how they currently already do with limited edition skins if you make an account through another provider (iAHgames Braton Skin) or through buying Plat in a specific way (Rixty Dual Lato Skins)

Edited by R3leaZ

Gotta love the PvP hate in these forums. Read in which subforum you are 'Warframe Forums  → Improving Warframe  → The Conclaves Feedback'

@tigrex Yes and lose a bunch of potential players/customers?

Conclave-only rewards would be nice imo. Like skins that would get unlocked after a certain amount of player kills or wins. They would be vanity items. So they won't change gameplay at all and put PvE players in a disadvantage vs PvP players. Like how they currently already do with limited edition skins if you make an account through another provider (iAHgames Braton Skin) or through buying Plat in a specific way (Rixty Dual Lato Skins)

Okay sir, they are keeping conclave from being a focus of this game. DE wants us to play their PVE game, but they are giving us what we wanted when we asked. However, they also promise they will keep it from being a focus of the game, and ifthere are exclusive pvp rewards, let alone rewards it would break their promise.

What about a conclave gametype that had everyone using the same weapons?

Just a suggestion...

I really like that idea because it will bring on some actual skill

Skill can still be implemented even when you're up against a guy meant to wreck shizz. I always pick my worst loadout for the conclaves so that I either get roflstomped into grinding Kappa (again...) or I develop tactics and observe the other person's playstyle. I managed to tear apart a team of a Rhino and a Frost, both armed with max crit somas and iron skin and snowglobe respectively.......with a Loki.......and my Fangs. Speed is something people don't seem to pay attention to in the conclaves. it's all about DPS and tanking. So set up crappier loadouts than usual and give it a shot. Its much more rewarding when you win.

There are so many pvp games 

why dont you just play them?

Why would people play a game that doesn't play remotely similar to Warframe if Warframe is what they want to play? Don't be silly. Why are you in the Conclave section if this is all you can say?

Nope, keep conclaves rewardless.

Why not? What if it's PvP-specific rewards for PvP only? Does that affect your life?

ifthere are exclusive pvp rewards, let alone rewards it would break their promise.

How exactly do you come to this conclusion?

Edited by FatalX7