Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

aura mod issue

airi96

im probally not the only one that is having these issues when making builds when aura mods have 14 size to 18. most of the time the 18 size is used more than the 14 with certain builds limits every possible build from being made. why not make all the aura mods the same size of 18 so steel charge and powerdonation dont sit at 18 while all the others fall short.

Yeah, this becomes an issue, if you try to make Umbra builds without an Umbra Forma... But on the other hand, we have Vazarin polarity for guns, where most of the time there's only a handful of mods available in there or Unairu for Exilus mods (when will there finally be an Exilus Universal Forma, so I can get rid of the build restrictions caused by that)...

its like the mods that are 14 increasing size had so much more work and scraficing for other mods to use in a build. when people using steel charge or powerdonation have that 4 mod slot that makes there builds able to do what it needs to do with just those 4 slots. maybe increasing mods to 10 normal and 20 matching polarity would help out people to make aura mods equal and not the use of having to cripple builds cause you have to use steel charge and even then you have to only still use weaker mods to build the build your making. example for my wisp i have all 3 umbrals on my wisp but i have 1 umbral forma on it with every other slot formad and have energy siphon id probally would be able to get close to having umbral vitatlity maxed out of i had 4 more slots. the aura slot space is stupid how other mods give more space and some give some when if they all give the same some people might actually aura forma more as well as have unquie builds with different auras to fit different playstyles.

Auras are LONG overdue for a rework: the 18 point issue as you mentioned being one good reason, but also:

- we still have weak Auras like Physique that need either greatly buffing or reworking totally

- Scavenger Auras still exist when there are better, less costly ways to keep ammo topped up. ammo isn't even an issue with 90% of weapons anyway, just the ones that are high RoF with a small ammo pool, like Acceltra 

- Auras should have their own polarity:  yes I know Aura Forma exists, but it's a tacked-on solution and is costly: would be much easier to just allow us whatever Aura we choose, instead of it nearly always being Steel Charge.

Auras seem like one of the oldest systems in the game that still hasn't been touched in years, if ever. 

Archived