Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to bind the separate abilities of 3 part abilities (like Ivara's Quiver) to different buttons

Pandabarrel

One of the better suggestions I've seen this year.

While not for everyone, the possibility of using specific hotkeys for "sub-ability x, y, z..." would be a great improvement (for me). Even if it would necessitate something like [ctrl]+[1] etc. it would be really useful. Of course, using it (with all the warframes having selectable sub-abilities) would entail some learning, and would mean less brainspace left over for non-Warframe things...

I like the idea, seeing how on most of the frames I use only 1 type of ability in 1 mission, and I need to cycle through ones I don't need each time.... Or in Wisps case I need to cycle through all of them each time.... I feel like making it happen would be kind of painful, because frames like Khora have the whole cat mode attached to them.

On 2020-09-25 at 5:31 PM, TheFlameFlash said:

Aside from maybe being unfair XB/PS/switch i wqnt this some abilities really suffer from having to cycle number 1 is deny probably because it is new 

Xbox and PS both have m+kb compatibility, Switch does as well. Thats not a good reason not to include it.

Archived