Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Railjack not tutorialized?

Kaffeebohnson

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)guzmantt1977:

Uh you mean "making progress"? We calling that "islands" now? Really?

What I mean is generally in Warframe, the only incentive to play a new mode is to advance in said mode. Systems in Warframe don't tend to touch each other, they aren't interlinked, but seperate. Islands, in other words - I am not missing anything if I never engage with Railjack, other than stuff I'd exclusively need for railjack.

The open worlds are similar. I still remember when they added Rubedo as a resource to the plains. It was a proper revolution. You could get stuff from the plains that was useful in other areas of the game. Imagine that!

That's why I like Nightwave so much, because it finally pulls everything together a bit more.

36 minutes ago, (NSW)Kaffeebohnson said:

What I mean is generally in Warframe, the only incentive to play a new mode is to advance in said mode. Systems in Warframe don't tend to touch each other, they aren't interlinked, but seperate. Islands, in other words - I am not missing anything if I never engage with Railjack, other than stuff I'd exclusively need for railjack.

The open worlds are similar. I still remember when they added Rubedo as a resource to the plains. It was a proper revolution. You could get stuff from the plains that was useful in other areas of the game. Imagine that!

That's why I like Nightwave so much, because it finally pulls everything together a bit more.

Funny, one of the things people were moaning about with Deimos is needing Railjack resources for the Helminth system.

Guess you're about to rave over railjack not being an island afterall. Right?

Archived