Jump to content

Achieving "Family" status reward should've been a Mech Mod!!


Recommended Posts

...instead we get a awesome choice of a scene or some Trophy Fish that looks like a Baza Prime that got ran over.....talk about a punch-in-the-gut after hours, days, weeks, month of farming, playing....and we have poor little Loid down there alone with piles of Matrix we can't use while Mech Mods might as well be "The Golden Ticket" to go see Willy Wonka.... 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

...instead we get a awesome choice of a scene or some Trophy Fish that looks like a Baza Prime that got ran over.....talk about a punch-in-the-gut after hours, days, weeks, month of farming, playing....and we have poor little Loid down there alone with piles of Matrix we can't use while Mech Mods might as well be "The Golden Ticket" to go see Willy Wonka.... 

A Mech Mod... from a Syndicate that has nothing to do with it.

What will you do with that Mod if you havent build the Mech yet?

What kind of Mod YOU wanted it to be?

Do you want a thing that is not avalible in any of the Entrati vendors? Because neither Cetus or Fortuna did that.

Go eat corn.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

In another scenerio of another player:

Hey, all I get for spending hours, days, weeks, months and centuries to grind till r5 Family is a mod? Which I have no use for since I don't like those mechs. Why DE not give us some cosmetics instead, at least I can decorate my orbiter with them.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing is really gonna be good enough to justify rank 5 Entrati. at least now you never have to worry about ranking them up again.

plus, fixing the broken family is it's own reward, right? :smile: 

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Shoulda waited till Infested Kitguns and used the rank up for parts or Arcanes

Then come complain that you don't have 101.750 standing to buy anything else.

I know how this goes.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, a picture or a stuffed fish on the wall....given that I am not a gentleman decorating his study I will wait until something decent comes up for R5 reward before ranking up.

Another pick from the R4 stuff would have been ok.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DE has many flaws even in their own GAAS structure and their marketing. 

Mods must be available for max rank on the entrati family without the option of trading instead of having drop chances. Certain mods on the lower mid ranks and the best mods on the higher ranks. The Entrati family becomes more of a decorative pot once the player reaches the highest rank. Besides the Crystal Chards of the Grandmother is way too much. 

Another fatal flaw in the new Deimos update was the excessive insistence in maintenance activities such as fishing, hunting and mining. War Frames are not laborers, they are war machines. Mining, fishing and hunting requires better design strategies so the player "HAVE FUN", see that word DE, "FUN", protecting their mining while a droid does the extraction, extrication or a crew carries out the fishing while the Frame protects the resource extraction. 

Their model doesn't glue enough the player because once the player gets the weapons and the Mech, that region becomes a content island. Old levels in the Derelict deserves updates. Old tilesets deserves new graphical improvements and the Orokin boring Architecture with every Lotus ornament deserves a better design on the Orokin sector. However these are other topics. 

DE established the pimple burst and the timed defense mission as time gates. Another critical mistake in the design trying to extend artificially the game play of Deimos. Deimos achieved a lot of great things but the old mistake where committed even those that hurdles DE acquisition of Platinum. Deimos is an example that somehow the Ranking system failed. 

Why can't we heal the family from their illness giving the story a small conclusion. Why not add certain key missions unlocking more lore and items about this family including hidden weapons and devices? All of this would have been a success if the ranking system where fully integrated from start. 

 

DE has a lot to learn even in their own GAAS strategy. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

Achieving "Family" status reward should've been a Mech Mod!! 

Someone clearly hasn't paid any attention to what the NPCs have said over and over. Mommy doesn't know about what Loid's been doing in his little fetish chamber. 

So why would she reward us with something that is only useful with the content in there? 

4 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Another fatal flaw in the new Deimos update was the excessive insistence in maintenance activities such as fishing, hunting and mining. War Frames are not laborers, they are war machines. Mining, fishing and hunting requires better design strategies so the player "HAVE FUN", see that word DE, "FUN", protecting their mining while a droid does the extraction, extrication or a crew carries out the fishing while the Frame protects the resource extraction. 

Are you really still singing this same silly song? That rubbish got disproven on day 0 when anyone with a brain noticed that running Mom bounties was giving us stuff to trade for the tokens to other family members. If you haven’t noticed the same, then you clearly haven't had any interaction with the game recently, or are amazingly oblivious to what goes on around you. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

 

Are you really still singing this same silly song?

Which is? Should we see a resolution of the Story on the Entrati lore? Why not? Why leave it in a cliffhanger or simply drop it inconclusive when the lore itself is good enough for the game? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

That rubbish got disproven on day 0 when anyone with a brain noticed that running Mom bounties was giving us stuff to trade for the tokens to other family members

You are talking about complete different topic in this response. It has nothing to do with what it was written in the post that you are trying to answer, sorry, to bait. Better baits requires more thinking. 

The story itself and the items are not evenly distributed throughout the rankings. Interest is lost exponentially. 

Captura scene for Rank family? Seriously? 

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

. If you haven’t noticed the same, then you clearly haven't had any interaction with the game recently, or are amazingly oblivious to what goes on around you. 

I finished the Ranking in the Entrati family. People are not that enthusiastic getting a meager of rewards that are only focused on captura scenes. There should be better incentives. 

See? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Which is? Should we see a resolution of the Story on the Entrati lore? Why not? Why leave it in a cliffhanger or simply drop it inconclusive when the lore itself is good enough for the game? 

Your "boo hoo hoo we being forced to mine, fish and hunt? That's sooo unfair, why can't we get the tokens from regular gameplay". It was 100% clear even on day 0 that that wasn't the case at all. 

6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You are talking about complete different topic in this response. It has nothing to do with what it was written in the post that you are trying to answer, sorry, to bait. Better baits requires more thinking. 

The story itself and the items are not evenly distributed throughout the rankings. Interest is lost exponentially. 

Captura scene for Rank family? Seriously? 

Try reading the response you're replying to. And yeah what's the problem with the reward? 

6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

I finished the Ranking in the Entrati family. People are not that enthusiastic getting a meager of rewards that are only focused on captura scenes. There should be better incentives. 

See? 

Hint: The standing cap is higher. Now you have 2 incentives. You are welcome. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AltheusVI said:

Hmm, a picture or a stuffed fish on the wall....given that I am not a gentleman decorating his study I will wait until something decent comes up for R5 reward before ranking up.

Another pick from the R4 stuff would have been ok.

Then dont come later and do this:

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Then come complain that you don't have 101.750 standing to buy anything else.

I know how this goes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Your "boo hoo hoo we being forced to mine, fish and hunt? That's sooo unfair, why can't we get the tokens from regular gameplay". It was 100% clear even on day 0 that that wasn't the case at all. 

 

Avichaea hunting was inevitable, a requisite in an Entrati Rank. 

Son tokens where required in another requisite in another Entrati Rank. 

 

When you write an answer remember to do a research on the subject that you are going to talk about. 

 

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Try reading the response you're replying to. And yeah what's the problem with the reward? 

The reward is irrelevant for progression. Weapons and different Necramech pieces are better candidates for Rank advance in the Entrati family

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Hint: The standing cap is higher. Now you have 2 incentives. You are welcome. 

Incentives? Items for captura scenes are NOT incentives. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Avichaea hunting was inevitable, a requisite in an Entrati Rank. 

Son tokens where required in another requisite in another Entrati Rank. 

 

When you write an answer remember to do a research on the subject that you are going to talk about. 

"Boooo hooo hooo, we need a total of 11 specific tags to fully rank up and build the helminth section tooooo, sob sob, sad face, sniffle."

Really? That's the complaint? Seriously?

10 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

The reward is irrelevant for progression. Weapons and different Necramech pieces are better candidates for Rank advance in the Entrati family

Hint: When you reach the end of the progression, then any reward would be "irrelevant for progression".

Also a Hint: If you paid any attention, you'd know that Loid has kept that stuff secret, probably because Mummy really doesn't condone his weird fetishes. So no, demanding a reward for an unrelated syndicate really doesn't make any sense.

14 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Incentives? Items for captura scenes are NOT incentives. 

LOL.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

"Boooo hooo hooo, we need a total of 11 specific tags to fully rank up and build the helminth section tooooo, sob sob, sad face, sniffle."

Really? That's the complaint? Seriously?

Have all of those. 

You are not paying attention to what is written on the message board. You are simply being dismissive on purpose. 

 

Topic: Distribution of rewards throughout the Entrati syndicate. The incentives are not well dispersed and the retention of players decreases once they get the Helminth, Weapons and Necramech. 

 

49 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Hint: When you reach the end of the progression, then any reward would be "irrelevant for progression".

 

The progression should be tight to the lore of the family and the player should be enticed throughout the full ranking campaign. 

 

49 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Also a Hint: If you paid any attention, you'd know that Loid has kept that stuff secret, probably because Mummy really doesn't condone his weird fetishes. So no, demanding a reward for an unrelated syndicate really doesn't make any sense.

 

Rewards and lore fuels this game. Without them DE looses their audience. That simple. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Have all of those. 

You are not paying attention to what is written on the message board. You are simply being dismissive on purpose. 

Topic: Distribution of rewards throughout the Entrati syndicate. The incentives are not well dispersed and the retention of players decreases once they get the Helminth, Weapons and Necramech. 

Answer: When you hit max rank, you don't need anything else to progress in the syndicate, so cosmetics is the reward. 👇

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Hint: When you reach the end of the progression, then any reward would be "irrelevant for progression".

 

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

The progression should be tight to the lore of the family and the player should be enticed throughout the full ranking campaign. 

And once you've reached the end of the max ranking, there's nothing left to need for future progression. That's why the higehr standing cap, so we can easily buy all of the remaining goods on offer, is also a reward.

NO, Loid's syndicate is NOT a part of the Entrati syndicate, just as the Quills is not tied to Ostron standing. You can hit max rank for Loid, before maxing with Mother.

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Rewards and lore fuels this game. Without them DE looses their audience. That simple. 

Which is why we were given BOTH by the Entrati, your personal dislike for what you were given is fine, but not relevant to their status as rewards. That simple.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

A Mech Mod... from a Syndicate that has nothing to do with it.....Syndicate no....Heart of Deimos which has Vaults which you get Mech parts that is the only place to get Mech Mods that has a worse drop rate than Rare Prime parts.....

What will you do with that Mod if you havent build the Mech yet?....Have One Built but just a handful mostly the same Mech Mods; Vitality, Armor and Melee...

What kind of Mod YOU wanted it to be? ....None of the Rare, leave those as to farm and get but any of the Normal Average Mods

Do you want a thing that is not avalible in any of the Entrati vendors? Because neither Cetus or Fortuna did that....true but neither had a new class like a Mech to farm and build while trying to get specific mods for that drop rate is worse than a majority of Prime Rare Parts

Go eat corn.....actually I like Corn...and Broccoli....Potatoes...Greens...various fruits but if you said Go Eat Mac & Cheese....that's different....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

Syndicate no....Heart of Deimos which has Vaults which you get Mech parts that is the only place to get Mech Mods that has a worse drop rate than Rare Prime parts.....

Syndicate yes. Deimos has 2 distinct syndicates just like the others, and just like the others, they aren't actually tied to one another in terms of resources and rewards.

 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

Have One Built but just a handful mostly the same Mech Mods; Vitality, Armor and Melee...

....None of the Rare, leave those as to farm and get but any of the Normal Average Mods

Well that's something that Loid ought to offer, if anything.

 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

....true but neither had a new class like a Mech to farm and build while trying to get specific mods for that drop rate is worse than a majority of Prime Rare Parts

Operators, they're a thing, and what we were farming was the parts for their amps and the arcanes to go with them.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)BuzzZaw82 said:

.....actually I like Corn...and Broccoli....Potatoes...Greens...various fruits but if you said Go Eat Mac & Cheese....that's different....

Broccoli is an abomination and should be eliminated from the face of the Earth, along with it's relatives stemming from the Italica and Gemmifera groups (Brussels sprouts), I'd appreciate it if you ate faster to help eradicate them from the planet.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...