Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Felt groovy, might delete later.

(PSN)FUJJ-KUP

I don’t get this...

Why did you post a 15 minute gameplay video when the only audio is music? And why did you post it in youtube, and then put a link to it in forums?

And why did you put it in the fan concepts section? This seems like more of a general/ off topic kind of post to me.

Also, what is the point of the video? Were you showcasing a new gaming playlist or something? I feel like that video should come with some sort of explanation. (Not that the music wasn’t good, I enjoyed it, but I didn’t understand the point of the video is all. Although, if the music playing in the video were your own original music then it would kind of make sense. Still, why didn’t you have some sort of explanation somewhere?)

And why is it so long? A person watching a gameplay video that has no dialogue or gaming sound effects only really needs a few minutes before getting the gist, if even.

And why are there no gameplay sound effects?
I can understand not adding dialogue, not everybody does. 
I can even understand not adding gameplay sound effects, so long as the video is a short clip. 
But I have never seen someone make a gameplay video this long when the only audio is music. My only guess is that you meant to put the music and gameplay audio in at the same time but you couldn’t figure out how to make it work.

Archived