Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

WarMarketMan

Question

Are you tired of Tenno getting lost and not following how to subscribe properly to warframe market and writing to WarMarketMan and posting threads with just a code in the middle of no-where ?

Fear NOT because we have just the solution for you. Just copy paste this Thread to them ^.^ 

************************************************************* How to actually message WarMarketMan *****************************************************************

1 - Click on the name -->  @WarMarketMan 

2 - Click on Message

Spoiler

iRjVLIb.jpg

3- Write the message with your code in the subject 

Spoiler

YBTK35Z.jpg

code can be found on the warframe market web site

Spoiler

rDe6byU.png

4- Click send

Spoiler

YtH0tE0.jpg

5- You are done ! Congratulation Tenno ;) enjoy ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 13

16 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It wont help. We have had a different one for several years. Why would people that cannot follow simple instructions get any benefit out of additional simple instructions?

Yep i was looking for this one but seems like it was too long ago that it does not pop up easely. 

I really like Letter13 he his an amazing tenno and he did an amazing job. But having picture may help because the easyer it is without reading the better it is in my opinion.

This is not for them but more for us to just paste them the thread without having to retype clear instructions each time ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
Just now, krc473 said:

It wont help. We have had a different one for several years. Why would people that cannot follow simple instructions get any benefit out of additional simple instructions?

Because maybe people don't know where to look for it? Players helping players is a better, more obvious section for this kind of threads than the trading post section.

• Like 1

I prefer my way of just telling them to read the instructions.

Because whilst this is helpful, it's no more helpful than the original instructions are where the person is given a [redacted] hyperlink to send a [redacted] message to a [redacted] [redacted] bot.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Genitive said:

Because maybe people don't know where to look for it? Players helping players is a better, more obvious section for this kind of threads than the trading post section.

My mistake, I assumed the warframe.market site gave some information on how to link accounts. I guess them not providing this is why so many people fail to do it correctly. Maybe someone needs to let them know of that tiny flaw. My link was just to say "a similar thread was posted ages ago". Forum posts are not a substitute for the third party site giving the information required to correctly create and link your account. (Its funny, because OP was able to find this information. The simple instructions given on the site that people don't bother reading)

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Yep i was looking for this one but seems like it was too long ago that it does not pop up easely. 

Its pinned and the first post when you open the trading post forums. It is easy to find. No amount of additional information is going to solve the problem. Because people don't read the instructions. I suppose the images could be helpful. But the issue remains that people wont bother looking for your thread before posting their codes. It is much less effort to tell people to go and read the instructions - anyone wanting to link it would need a link saved, or to find the thread again.

• Like 2
On 2020-09-25 at 7:02 AM, trunks013 said:

Are you tired of Tenno getting lost and not following how to subscribe properly to warframe market and writing to WarMarketMan and posting threads with just a code in the middle of no-where ?

Fear NOT because we have just the solution for you. Just copy paste this Thread to them ^.^ 

************************************************************* How to actually message WarMarketMan *****************************************************************

1 - Click on the name -->  @WarMarketMan 

2 - Click on Message

Reveal hidden contents

iRjVLIb.jpg

3- Write the message with your code in the subject 

Reveal hidden contents

YBTK35Z.jpg

code can be found on the warframe market web site

Reveal hidden contents

rDe6byU.png

4- Click send

Reveal hidden contents

YtH0tE0.jpg

5- You are done ! Congratulation Tenno ;) enjoy ^.^ 

Wow

• Like 2
On 2020-09-25 at 2:20 PM, Slayer-. said:

Players don't know how to use the search function on these forums or are to lazy to try, you see the same threads over and over.

... Just to add those that have -50 IQ or something because, seriously, they have a step by step instructions in the warframe.market website already... And, honestly, there's absolutely no lack of translators online so~...

... yeah, just to add those that have like -50 IQ or something...

• Like 1