Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilis Latron Pistol Skin

AriaSTG

Finally an average looking pistol that has the normal yet scifi looking, the size is just~~ right for a pistol. Kinda miss this shape for once. Colouring it seems fine but that is more into personal preferences, not delving too much on it. Although the reload animation is kind off putting(hoping it was the M1 Garand mag eject where they go 'ping') but nevertheless, its an overall good skin

You guys almost there DE, keep at it. Gonna Believe.

I love this skin, it is by far my favourite pistol look in the game. I hope we will get a similar looking universal rifle skin a swell.

Speaking of which, this skin puts in stark contrast how primary beam weapons are unable to use universal rifle skins, meanwhile universal pistol skins absolutely can be put on beam pistols (e.g. primary Gaze vs secondary Gaze). Please DE let us use universal rifle skins on beam rifles as well. :)

It looks really nice. but I hate the reload though and no custom sounds either. but not only does it continue the bad animation problem melee weapons and reload speeds weapons have being tied to speed mods have, but the reload itself doesn't make sense. The reload is you taking the SPARE bullets off then putting them back on??? but aren't Latron weapons magazine based??

Really good to see a stylish looking pistol skin. Hopefully Baro will bring a dual pistol version at some point.

The only thing that disappoints me about it is how poorly it takes on darker colours. I have the Prisma Latron armour set on my frame at the moment and if I use the same ochre colour I used on the armour to colour the metal on the pistol skin, it looks really pale in comparison. But, that seems to be an issue with the Elixis Latron armour too.

So perhaps a Prisma version of the pistol skin (and a dual pistol version) could be made.

Archived