Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Redirection

(PSN)SEA_TOASTER

14 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No, because the regular adaptation is too powerful by itself already and it all depending on base on armor or shield for it just throw out any defense pain striking be and also the game wouldn't be just a game for fun but a laughing stock that wouldn't be room to discuss about it.  For reason why Adaptation mod use to be so good until DE nerf it because it was way too good so it is at 90% full on upgrade so that way no players be dominating the field overly god-like and toxic abuse players.

Ok, but I meant it as a joke.

8 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

You mean +10% resistance when hit & stacks up to 100%?

Na it would go up to 150% resistance.

2 minutes ago, BahamutKaiser said:

Assuming another Umbral mod will boost the effect of the last three Umbral mods, another "Umbral" frame should probably use another prefix, so we don't get run away set increases. 

Maybe it could have a boosted Stretch or something paired to it. 

The Sol Set.

Ember Sol
We put fire in your fire

Sol Redirection
Sol Flow
Sol Intensify

3 hours ago, (PS4)GingyGreen said:

And you wouldn't them together...why?

The context of the comment is regarding the comparison between a regular Vitality to Umbral Vitality, and that the set bonus is what would constitute as a “primed buff” when the mods cost more for Umbral Vitality or Umbral Fiber but only maintain the same stat as their normal variant as standalone mods.

Granted, combining the mods together can work for some frames with some builds. There will be certain cases where you don’t want to mod for Power Strength or Armor is unnecessary. 

More Umbral mods instead first plox.

We need better options to complete the sets for the bonuses than the ones we have now.

Umbral Redirection, Umbral Stretch, Umbral Streamline, Umbral Ice Spring, Umbral Flow.

My Banshee doesn't benefit from EHP mods at all and Umbral Intensify gives barely any more than the normal one by itself.

Now if i could use Umbral Flow and Umbral Stretch, it would go up to 66% ability strength.

If you're building for shield you are missing the most vital survival ability and that is called Shield Gating which mean less shield that better. More shield is only viable on a few frames. What you are looking for if for shield is to create "Overshield" not regular shield.

But the maximum shield gating effect can only be had after fully recharging the shield. More shields means it takes longer to passively fully recharge your shields... so why would you even use Redirection/Primed Redirection beyond some very special conditions?

EDIT: Err yeah, basically what kwlingo said before I noticed page 2.

On 2020-09-26 at 6:32 AM, (PS4)SoulPharonix said:

The Sol Set.

Ember Sol
We put fire in your fire

Sol Redirection
Sol Flow
Sol Intensify

I was thinking Luminal, but there has to be a better word, it doesn't have to be an opposite either, could be a synonym or independent. 

Flow is already primed and intensify is already Umbral, I think ppl would be a lot more excited for streamline and stretch. Those are some of the only warframe mods left that are universal without a prime. 

Assuming that there will be a very limited number of Umbral frames too, they should pick the one which would fit frame independent AI too. 

*Radiance? 

Archived