Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: September 28 - October 2

[DE]Helen

2 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Are we going back to regular bi-weekly devstreams any time soon?

I suggest you use fortnightly instead of biweekly, since it can cause confusion, as in english biweekly can either mean twice a week or every two weeks (don't know why, since in spanish is only twice a week, but ok). Fortnightly is specifically every two weeks.

Anyway, good day to you.

1 hour ago, lpetty50 said:

Not sure when I will catch one but I will try just got notification of my brother passing away from the virus

Oh, man! :( So sorry for your loss. Wish you and your brother's close ones strength to overcome this dire times. May he rest in peace.

2 hours ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

The Twitch drops are crap anymore. How about giving us something useful. Or exclusive like the Railjack poster I received awhile back.

Wants something 'useful' but uses a Decoration as an example... how bout we just not complain since they aren't required to give drops at all? Nevermind the Plat and Prime Access giveaways they do every stream they don't have to break the bank 4ish out of 5 days of every week 🙄

2 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Yea but they aren't worth anything and all my friends already have them all.

Warframe Market disagrees with you, I only checked the Forsest Industry(Low Price 14) and the Deimos Vault(Low Price 120), unless you're just so flush on Plat 120 doesn't mean anything to you lol

2 hours ago, SilentMashiko said:

wasnt it announced on previous devstream that next one's gonna be october 9th?

I thought Reb said it was tentatively the 16th, might rewatch the end later to double check but either way we have a rough time frame idea.

28 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Warframe Market disagrees with you, I only checked the Forsest Industry(Low Price 14) and the Deimos Vault(Low Price 120), unless you're just so flush on Plat 120 doesn't mean anything to you lol

120 plat doesn't mean anything and that is the one scene I don't have.

2 hours ago, lex_89 said:

I suggest you use fortnightly instead of biweekly, since it can cause confusion, as in english biweekly can either mean twice a week or every two weeks (don't know why, since in spanish is only twice a week, but ok). Fortnightly is specifically every two weeks.

Anyway, good day to you.

Bi* to mean twice during instead every two is far far less common.  In fact I'm not sure I've ever encountered it.

2 hours ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

Wants something 'useful' but uses a Decoration as an example... how bout we just not complain since they aren't required to give drops at all? Nevermind the Plat and Prime Access giveaways they do every stream they don't have to break the bank 4ish out of 5 days of every week 🙄

Reminds me of the one last thread complaining that they didn't have any drops useful for MR28 players.   Like,  what is there even that you need at that point?  It wouldn't take too many streams before you don't need that either probably. 

10 hours ago, (PS4)chiefghost22 said:

The Twitch drops are crap anymore. How about giving us something useful. Or exclusive like the Railjack poster I received awhile back.

Bro no need to be salty about the drops, not everyonr here has these and some people find these cool. If ur just gonna be salty, dont even say anything. :/

Archived