Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I am seriously pissed off about this

CephalonSamara

So I started void raider runs to get the Elixis armor set. Turns out, to get all the loot out of it a player needs 5 runs (not an issue for me, I am in region chat most of the time, so anyone can guess how free I am ingame). But what exactly pisses me off that one of the best looking shoulder plate, Elixis shoulder plate only has the armor for left shoulder. Like, why the hell is only one armor plate there? Just so that Baro can scam us for the right plate?

I wish there was an exclusive interesting interaction with Titania Prime and Silvana too. Looks like Megan had a hand convincing the team about making an interaction with Inaros Prime and Baro Ki'Teer.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Because asymmetrical cosmetics are the trending hotness. /s

WIth Xaku, yes.

On topic, but did you scan the Nightwatch Grineer yet @Onyx_Iron? They haven't returned as a permanent addition for a long while.

Welcome to the world of DE's Warframe consistency! Here we have a broad range of options to enrage please every Tenno player!
Here's some stuff you can have: no, you dont have a choice, really

• Non-colorable skin spots
  • Color channels being in different order for each object (frame/weapon/armors/etc)
  • Colors being applied to both mettalics and matte parts
  • Incomplete armor sets
  • Cosmetics clipping inside limb parts/between each other frequently
  • Nerfed some incomplete cosmetics for your Tenno spoiler mode

And many more! We dont hope you enjoy your stay!

have you tried that misson already after last patch?

i did it like 4 hours ago and Baro did die so fast after 3 waves or so... and if im not wrong is the Heavy Gunner doing to much damage atm

PS: was not my first time doing it solo and i didnt not let him die from many hits, i did just walk away like 15 meters to kill a mob and he die in 10 sec or less.

58 minutes ago, CalmLikeAB0mb said:

i did it like 4 hours ago and Baro did die so fast after 3 waves or so... and if im not wrong is the Heavy Gunner doing to much damage atm

PS: was not my first time doing it solo and i didnt not let him die from many hits, i did just walk away like 15 meters to kill a mob and he die in 10 sec or less.

Had same problem, heavy gunner damage is bugged, even on plains of eidolon everyone kept getting one shot during bounty/eidolon captures

3 hours ago, CalmLikeAB0mb said:

2 hours ago, Sept3var said:

Had same problem, heavy gunner damage is bugged, even on plains of eidolon everyone kept getting one shot during bounty/eidolon captures

I would suspect the Grineer dude on Deimos having their stats tweeked again, like the recent glitch with Heavy Gunner armour.

Archived