Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Beginnings Of A Clan

Tekkn

Question

I need a bit of help on how to get people to join my brand new clan without being like links fairy "hey!" "hey!" "hey!" and cause people to hate me. Any suggestions or advice? The clans name is Nix which is Latin for snow. Not like Nyx the warframe (that was unintentional lol)

8 answers to this question

Sit down and think what you want your clan to be about. Set some guidelines to show what you are about, lay down requirements you think are necessary and describe the ultimate goal you have in mind.

Then start playing around with the idea a bit and when you are ready make a well structured post that focuses solely on your clan, how to join it, and what it will do for them if they join. 

All the best.

My Shadow clan grew through two things: friends and positive game experiences. While you're running the newb levels, be a good teammate and ask people if they'd like to join. 

generally this.

just generally being a decent person and helping others will net your clan "good guy" points.

people will be more likely to remember your name and more importantly your clan.

it also doesnt hurt to be good at the game...

Edited by alchemistjkt

The best advice I can give to you is to keep a good reputation. We, at Gryphus Tech never did anything wrong with the community and members that do so could risk getting expelled.

We mostly just got positive feedback so if you want to be a good clan, don't act like some clans that stain their reputation. You only win when you're friends with everybody.

The best advice I can give to you is to keep a good reputation. We, at Gryphus Tech never did anything wrong with the community and members that do so could risk getting expelled.

We mostly just got positive feedback so if you want to be a good clan, don't act like some clans that stain their reputation. You only win when you're friends with everybody.

This man my clan warlord.I love you!

My Shadow Clan was full before I knew it, and I've been drafting floor plans to accommodate a Storm Barracks for expansion along with a node for the new Trading Post. I run a Singaporean clan and most of our members came in through recommendation. But leaving a thread for your clan on the forum recruitment section helps, that's how I got about a dozen of my recruits.

One tip, don't expand to quickly you will end up with a large group that wont be really up for doing stuff for the clan.

We had about 100 members, we are downsizing now to a core group of about 25 members that want to actually do stuff for the clan.