Toss 'em Out, Transmute 'em! Infested Weapon Rivens have the least value!

I've worked with quite a few weapons now, riven-wise, and with about two years of experience watching weapon releases and balance changes and I can say with some weight that there's really no need to hold onto any Infested rivens unless they're already for something you want to use or something that works well with them.

Why? Simple: there are no Infested variant weapons and there are no current plans for Infested variant weapons.

Happy hunting, everyone; don't waste your time holding onto what you shouldn't keep!

1 hour ago, weirdoldbonw said:

I've worked with quite a few weapons now, riven-wise, and with about two years of experience watching weapon releases and balance changes and I can say with some weight that there's really no need to hold onto any Infested rivens unless they're already for something you want to use or something that works well with them.

Why? Simple: there are no Infested variant weapons and there are no current plans for Infested variant weapons.

Happy hunting, everyone; don't waste your time holding onto what you shouldn't keep!

Dude, what infested weapons are you on about? Weapons from the bio lab? There are plenty of infested type wepons in the gsme. How's about doing some research before you make an irrelevant post.

If you were paying any attention to the forums or streams, you'd know that infested kitguns are about to be a thing.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, weirdoldbonw said:

rivens unless they're already for something you want to use or something that works well with them.

So, basically all rivens? 

What is your point with this post? Even if they had plans for infested variant weapons like 2 hours from now, they would all be at terrible dispositions regardless, making most if not all rivens far less worthwhile than slotting in regular mods for months, as has been the trend for most new weapons. 

• Like 2

OP pretty much says "if the Riven for an infested weapon isn't already known to be useful it is unlikely to ever be, because there wont be a Pupacyst Prime or Vandal or whatever".

I'm still not quite sure about the point of the post though. Is it just a general statement or more complicated way of saying "I want infested weapon variants so my infested weapon Rivens might get more value at some point in the future"? Or something else? I mean, I wouldn't mind an "Evolved Mire" or "Zealot Phage".

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
3 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Mutalist Cernos is a beast.

As are the Phage (now that beam shotguns are actually behaving like shotguns that are also beams not just beam weapons with shotgun downsides), Hirudo, Caustacyst, Dual Ichors, Pathocyst, Pox, Synapse, Zymos and LESION n KERATINOS (both being their weapon types current best in class, tho one might debate that in case of the lesion a 0.4 higher modded crit multi and 80%~ crit chance is worth it more than freedom to be a 1 slot corrosive or viral pack if using a frame with access to procs).