Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pacman when? Warframe Battle Royale when? Warframe Point and Click when?

(PSN)grayhyh

38 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Its de,they probably wanted to try to experiment again with their stuff,not sure why it exists tho i heard you could play with someone random back when it came out but now that nobody is touching it you have no choice but to inv someone to play it with you if you're that desperate i guess?(Not sure if you can inv someone to play that with you,havent tried aint really desperate to try an abandoned mini game lmao) Ye de maybe shouldve either way remove it from the game or make it so you could fight an ai,altho knowing them it would go badly so im voting for the removal option lol.

Dude. It's a mini game. It's just there for you to play it if you like and ignore if you don't.

AFAIK it was made in someone's spare time. What's with this attitude of "remove what I don't like" around here. Boggles the mind.

37 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

Dude. It's a mini game. It's just there for you to play it if you like and ignore if you don't.

AFAIK it was made in someone's spare time. What's with this attitude of "remove what I don't like" around here. Boggles the mind.

Becuase you cant really play it if theres no people around to play it? it made for only a player vs player and absolute nobody really touches it so,why not remove? lmao

8 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Becuase you cant really play it if theres no people around to play it? it made for only a player vs player and absolute nobody really touches it so,why not remove? lmao

What kind of idiotic argument is that?

Do you have a friend list, a clan or alliance? Or you could go and chat up some random dude in a mission, a general chat or hub. Do you think that's too hard to do, and that's why it should be removed? 🙄

2 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

What kind of idiotic argument is that?

Do you have a friend list, a clan or alliance? Or you could go and chat up some random dude in a mission, a general chat or hub. Do you think that's too hard to do, and that's why it should be removed? 🙄

Why would i inv one of my ps4 friends which not a big number of them play warframe to my orbiter to play some abandoned fighter game that i dont even know if good or not? also they might refuse lol knowing de it might be an awkward one so meh.

your argument is more idiotic,why leaving a thing in the game that only the super niche minority cares about? especially when they abandoned it completely.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

Why would i inv one of my ps4 friends which not a big number of them play warframe to my orbiter to play some abandoned fighter game that i dont even know if good or not? also they might refuse lol knowing de it might be an awkward one so meh.

3 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Archived