Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Are Some Places The Stalker Must Not Go To...

MK474u

hopefully, i am not the only one who had this problem. I was trying to do my Mastery Rank 9 Exam, which is stealth test for those who have not gotton there yet. During my exam, the Stalker came in on me. After he killed me, (because i was using my weak Ash to try and past the test), i revived, and it revived me with my Carrier Sentinal, and then when i tried to go back to doing the test, my sentinal, of course, got me detected, even though i was still able to kill the last 3 enemies in the second area. after i did, my screen said i was detected, and it would not restart or let me into the next area of the test.So, in short, i had to abort my test and wait another 24 hours to do it again, all because of what i think is a glitch.

Its quite awful too because i almost passed on my 4-5th attempt on that test too.

There have been a few topics talking about this very issue of Stalker appearing where he shouldn't be.  I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.  I'm also certain that DE is aware of this issue, and are working on a fix for it (as well as 10 other different things) and hopefully it'll be fixed sometime soon.  Or not.  You never know.

stalker came after me in the middle of the live event, lol.  also, he of COURSE glitched out and became untargetable after I killed him - a bug which has occurred more often than not from my experience.  hes only actually gone down for me once.  he almost always glitches out and I have to leave him standing in limbo.