Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public Matchmaking bugged(can't find any squads and always forced to host)

Numerounius

Hello, I have my matchmaking setting set to public.

As of yesterday I cannot find any parties to join and will stay with the message "finding squad" for a good 10 seconds whenever I click on a mission node. Whereas before it would be able to instantly put me in a party or start up a new instance with you as a host instantly. (keep in mind I have even tested this where there are 6+ open squads)

Is there a behind the scenes penalty timer for leaving too often? Because that would be the only reason I can think of that would cause this issue to only impact me.

Is there a way to fix this? So that I am not forced to be host every single time I want to do a public match? And can quickly find matches again?

I have been having the same issue since the last hotfix. DE can you please fix this it is beyond irritating when I cannot play multiplayer in a multiplayer game. It is sporadic too sometimes it works fine and other times I cannot join matchmaking or receive invites

2 minutes ago, KBrown25 said:

I found a way to potentially fix it. If you are having this issue change your ports in game by going to Options, Gameplay, and then moving the ports from 4950-4955 to 4960-4965. Confirm changes and restart your game. It worked for me and saw it work for other people too.

I have been experiencing this in addition my friends list has said everyone is offline even when i can see my clan mates in chat. also I can't receive any invites, and it says could not deliver invite, even though for most people it actually does show up for them.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
En 29/9/2020 a las 3:24, nihilios dijo:

I have been experiencing this in addition my friends list has said everyone is offline even when i can see my clan mates in chat. also I can't receive any invites, and it says could not deliver invite, even though for most people it actually does show up for them.

Already fix it?

Archived