Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umm So This Just Happened. . .

AtomicWaffles

I was playing around with the Galatine trying to prove that someone was bs'ing me about its damage...

oF7lk6e.png

...I stand corrected.

Mods: Pressure Point (maxed), Fury (maxed), True Steel (maxed), Organ Shatter (maxed), Killing Blow (maxed), Corrupt Charge (maxed), Molten Impact (level 10)...

www.youtube.com/MuG785vwaAs

Edited by AtomicWaffles

I was playing around with the Galatine trying to prove that someone was bs'ing me about its damage...

oF7lk6e.png

...I stand corrected.

Mods: Pressure Point (maxed), Fury (maxed), True Steel (maxed), Organ Shatter (maxed), Killing Blow (maxed), Corrupt Charge (maxed), Molten Impact (level 10)...

its the galatine as stated in his post

oF7lk6e.png

...I stand corrected.

This is why the Galatine is one of the first few melee weapons that can actually be used in combat.

oF7lk6e.png

...I stand corrected.

Now try that again as Loki/Ash

"i maxed my mods so as to do the most dmg possible and am surprised when i achieve the very thing i set out to achieve."

whats the point of this thread again?

The point of this thread? 

Well I did not go into the back story; however, if I must....

A m8 of mine sent me a screenshot of a guy claiming in chat that he did "14-15,000 dmg" with the Galatine. He also listed a similar set of mods that he was using (not sure with what frame, etc.).

I was a bit skeptical about is claim, so I put it to the test. I was initially shooting for anything around a 15k crit, but as you can see what I got was totally unexpected. That screen shot and this thread is the result of that.

Headshot + crit + infested 3x damage = that charger ain't gettin up.....good god....

Multiply all that by 2 if your invisible/undetected.

Edit and 2X if there's a Nova who used Molecular Prime... and 2X with Rhino Roar. (Thanks)

Edited by KaraLotus

neither do you.

general discussion is not the place to stroke ones junk epeen.

nor is the place to pass a picture to a clan mate (if you want to make that argument).

had this been in "off-topic", i would not have said a thing.

I'm fully aware that I'm just feeding you at this point, but regardless of my better judgement. I must pose the question as to why does this concern you?

I must pose the question as to why does this concern you?

because positing pointless topics that do nothing for the betterment of the game and force other threads that should gain attention to get ignored is in fact a bad thing.

pointless topics = waste of space/time

thats my only concern.

because positing pointless topics that do nothing for the betterment of the game and force other threads that should gain attention to get ignored is in fact a bad thing.

pointless topics = waste of space/time

thats my only concern.

Oh. That one actually made me laugh a bit. I see that you clearly have nothing better to do than to harass new forum members (which does not help the game and its community), so I'm gonna give to something productive to do....

So here is what I propose: If you want the thread moved/deleted/etc. Report it. Contact a mod. Or whatever you guys do around here. Because to me its really no big deal.

As for me. I am done with speaking to you. I have not the slightest care for anything else you have to say. Good day Sir. ;)

Edited by AtomicWaffles