Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Subsume Combos — the Obvious & Inobvious

UUDDLRLRBA_START

On 2020-11-11 at 10:00 AM, NinjaZeku said:

No you don't get it :P

Subsumed abilities go to specific Warframe Config slots, period. It has nothing to do with Loadouts.

Yeah I noticed after I started swapping out Warframes in Loadout slots.

Since I only have one Warframe of each model, it was a ½ guess

All the more to get more than one model of Warframe if you need more than 3 infused abilities now.

• 4 weeks later...

Wild Frenzy mod (and Brain Storm) on Grakata with the Energized Munitions Helminth ability. Accurate shots on your part mean you can burst over a hundred rounds in a second while consuming barely any ammo, and you get to do it over and over without reloading. Choice of frame is flexible, though I prefer Mirage (replace Prism) for obvious reasons.

On 2020-11-15 at 7:23 PM, (PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk said:

Banshee's Silence on Ivara doesn't prevent unsurpassed guns from dropping her cloak.

Also, if you added [Explosive Legerdemain]+[Arcane Eruption] to a Mirage with a Protea infusion? Or Khora's Ensnare for Atlas' punch combo?

Relatively, Mag's Pull can yank any enemy toward you -- and you catch them with a melee.

because its Banshee's passive that makes weapons silent

2 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Wild Frenzy mod (and Brain Storm) on Grakata with the Energized Munitions Helminth ability. Accurate shots on your part mean you can burst over a hundred rounds in a second while consuming barely any ammo, and you get to do it over and over without reloading. Choice of frame is flexible, though I prefer Mirage (replace Prism) for obvious reasons.

Nice fire rate, but will you actually kill anything on Steel Path though?

Greedy Pull + Arcane Energize + Arcane Eruption.i have an R3 Energize and R5 Eruption presently. Energize may trigger, but Eruption will. Can be used with Banshee's Push and Nekros' Punch for distance control.

Greedy Pull Nekros in tandem with a Mesa. Activate Desecrate, Pull enemies toward Mesa, who makers Peace; Desecrate then goes to work.

Greedy Pull with Nyx can increase her reach so she can both resupply and bring the fight to her. (Assimilate limits her to walking and stand/crouch when she activated her 4, but abilities can be used during it.) May be usable during Hydroid's undertow to draw them into the pool (= test, pls.), but can definitely be used to Pull enemies into Vauban's web and Khora's cage. Unfortunately, it's too slow for you to Pull an Emmy to you and Atlas punches them from the air , tho the same can be done with melee weapons.

• 5 months later...

I've only theory crafted at this point but a couple of the more interesting ones:

Chroma + Eclipse (forced to replace vex armor) = Hyper adaptive.  With the new ability to rotate elements in mission, plus Eclipse for a (controlled) buff to damage or defense you can go super strong tank or very high damage killer and switch in the match as needed without needing to bait mobs and fuss about with precise shield boosts.

Ivara + Lull = stealth melee farm

Ivara + Ammo Efficiency + silenced rubico = absurd damage machinegun with permanent invisibility

Also Baruk + Defy Death might be interesting not just for invulnerability but also for taunt, but I haven't played enough of Baruk to know for sure

And I want to say Equinox + Elemental Ward has potential but that would def need some testing

Khora with Pull+Strangledome augment.  Issue was that enemies would start to stay outside the dome to shoot at enemies trapped in it, therefore not getting extra drops when they die from allies and/or stray bullets hitting you. Pull yanks them into the dome to ensure they get CC'd and that you get the extra drops

16 hours ago, SuddenMist said:

I've only theory crafted at this point but a couple of the more interesting ones:

Chroma + Eclipse (forced to replace vex armor) = Hyper adaptive.  With the new ability to rotate elements in mission, plus Eclipse for a (controlled) buff to damage or defense you can go super strong tank or very high damage killer and switch in the match as needed without needing to bait mobs and fuss about with precise shield boosts.

Ivara + Lull = stealth melee farm

Ivara + Ammo Efficiency + silenced rubico = absurd damage machinegun with permanent invisibility

Also Baruk + Defy Death might be interesting not just for invulnerability but also for taunt, but I haven't played enough of Baruk to know for sure

And I want to say Equinox + Elemental Ward has potential but that would def need some testing

Not sure which has more DMG↑ for Chroma myself , Vex or Eclipse (I have managed to do +300% damage on Eclipse on Excalibur - not sure if it affects Exalted Blade tho).

For Baruuk, the main thing for me when playing is for him to get "hit" while Evading or doing Lull or that other ability to build Pacifism for his exalted weapon. That's about it.

15 hours ago, EchoesOfRain said:

Khora with Pull+Strangledome augment.  Issue was that enemies would start to stay outside the dome to shoot at enemies trapped in it, therefore not getting extra drops when they die from allies and/or stray bullets hitting you. Pull yanks them into the dome to ensure they get CC'd and that you get the extra drops

LEL. Farming with Khora basically. Haven't found much use for Pull, besides Limbo and Khora.

Some combinations are nearly game breaking (nearly, but not quite).

6 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

LEL. Farming with Khora basically. Haven't found much use for Pull, besides Limbo and Khora.

Some combinations are nearly game breaking (nearly, but not quite).

I also use Pull on Xaku to suck enemies into the armor strip zone. Like With Khora, it sucks having to wait for enemies to walk into range to get the benefits. Pull is an easy way to CC a bunch of enemies, and bringing them into the Gaze defense strip just makes them easier pickings

I've been throwing Gloom on a lot of my frames.

• Gloom on a Peaceful Provocation (Night) Equinox doubles up the slow and mitigates Pacify's long ramp-up, and they conveniently share a range, though it may be overkill.
  • On Nova it's the last piece of my Melee Nova puzzle.
  • It fills in Chroma's big weak points (lack of reliable heal, very little CC).

Gloom Inaros. Means I can ditch Arcane Grace for Avenger now. Throw in rage or hunter adrenaline and you can keep it up for ever unless a nully or an ancient disruptor tags you. 

Add some range and you can keep your team healthy. My Inaros has 177% strength because of running a full umbral set so everything is slowed to a crawl and I can more or less instantly heal the health loss from casting his 4.

Archived