Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will rhino roar get nerfed? What other abilities are worth using?

redkunaz

Depends on what you like, what your goal is.

If you are strictly a dps'ers then clarify your objective, what frames are you using, even weapons and playstyle.

Some players likes themes for instance, another guy might be thinking in a dedicated spy frame.

I've been messing around with putting ore gaze on nekros which is terrible for my dps, since the split second I had to shoot a gun is spent casting instead. But it makes sense if the objective is more drops.

The helminth abilities had to not be the best of the best, or the warframes would lose their identity, I feel. Is more a suplement to the one or two abilities you never use on your frame.

I mean up to a point you can ransack most content with just a good enough gun.

I actually enjoy the helminth system though I am not a dps'er.

9 minutes ago, ghoti0315 said:

Nope lol, from figures I see even Atlas ability is more used than Pillage. Yeah Nourish Strike is good I didn't even deny that, Dispensary is just useful if you don't want to pop pizza and other abilities could do whatever thing you can come up with. Also it gives energy too, so it isn't an energy loss, duh

Sigh. You understand that dispensary doesn't actually dump all the drops when you activate it, right? Depending on your build you can even get zero energy back. So yes it absolutely can be an energy loss. 

13 minutes ago, ghoti0315 said:

The thing I want to say is that they are looking at figures which isn't even a month old, the helminth system is new and they literally pissed off after seeing roar and stuff like empower being used by the vast majority. This actually shows they "learn" or "know" what their game is just by looking at inaccurate figures. Grendel needs arbitration which doesn't even spawn enough enemies if you do it solo (at least for me, one time I did a grineer survival, life support 0% with all capsules opened at 8 mins, thanks spawn rate). Gauss, Harrow and Protea needs insane RNG luck, and Hildryn needs something from Exploiter.

Rhino is just so convenient that it is a by-product from helping new players, and they got pissed off because people subsume it. Don't even try to deny it or overdefend them for this.

I see that you still don't grasp that roar was prenerfed before the update released. They did not do that based on how many people were subsuming Rhino, because people were not subsuming anything at the time. You're going to need to take a moment to grasp that concept. 

17 minutes ago, ghoti0315 said:

Just tried what you said myself, the ability itself still suck because high energy consumption, close file
Also if the ability itself suck then Youtubers most likely don't make videos around it, pretty sure you don't understand that

Once again, the point of that ability is NOT to use it waiting for the CC to kill anything. It tosses everyone away, which is nice, but what it really does is gets your health back up at the same time. That's what all of Inaros' abilities are for, and they are meant to work together. Also many youtubers seem to make lots of videos based on what they claim sucks. Hence your overly salty posts. 

22 minutes ago, ghoti0315 said:

A lot of abilities like shooting gallery and Radial Blind can do stuff better than Terrify in terms of its objective you mentioned. And when you are building nekros based on its 4 then most likely you will put a casting speed mod and its augment so that you won't die really easily.

Also don't call others salty or "being spoon-fed" just because they think that certain abilities or warframes or features are bad, people have their own opinions and you have to admit that DE is doing something that clearly isn't beneficial to the game in some cases.
At this point you are just overdefending and is actually equivalent to saying something like "MesA BaLLiStIC bAttErY iS gOoD yOU jUsT dOnT kNOw hOw tO uSE iT". Get it?

Again it's up to you to see what niches you want to fill. And there are options for speedy casting, but, unlike what your favorite youtuber says, you don't actually have to go that way and people choose what suits their needs most. 

And I'm not calling you that just because you think something may suck, I'm calling you that because you have shown a lack of the understanding that comes from actually using stuff, and the confidence that comes from having been told something by someone you think is an authority, and because you're super salty about it all. This includes not grasping that the ability was prenerfed (despite many people explaining that before you posted), not knowing how the abilities interact, and not being able to think of any possible use for an ability (which itself speaks to a lack of familiarity). The salt is blatantly obvious from the fact that you insist on talking in extremes without recognizing that very little is ever absolutely useless. 

Of course I was content to just say that you shouldn't overconsume such salty content, but you seemed to want it all broken down for you. I figure I've done it enough at this point and your responses are all "I'm NoT SaLtY jUsT bEcAuSe I wAtCh YoUtUbE aLl ThE tImE" and goes right back to the excessive salt causing dementia point I made. 

Archived