Jump to content

Time gated Prime mods are dumb


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Silly response 

You can't trade log in reward mods

 

Most of the primed mods can be bought. 
And the few you can't instead of waiting 7 years. Try transmuting them. 
or wait another 7 years I'll let you decide buckaroo. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ALIONATED said:

Most of the primed mods can be bought. 
And the few you can't instead of waiting 7 years. Try transmuting them. 
or wait another 7 years I'll let you decide buckaroo. 

Most yes, but not the log in reward mods.  You know, the actual topic of the conversation.

And they can't be transmuted either.

Over to you, buckeroo 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Most yes, but not the log in reward mods.  You know, the actual topic of the conversation.

And they can't be transmuted either.

Over to you, buckeroo 

Not every one in this post is only referring to Log in rewards 60% of the responses are about Baro Kiteer.
Maybe its time to read more then one post.  But it's clear you're already emotional about anyone's perspective that you're not focusing on. 
Good luck with that angry boi.
 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ALIONATED said:

Not every one in this post is only referring to Log in rewards 60% of the responses are about Baro Kiteer.
Maybe its time to read more then one post.  But it's clear you're already emotional about anyone's perspective that you're not focusing on. 
Good luck with that angry boi.
 

Yes, actually everyone is.  Baro got mentioned as an alternate way to offer them.  Literally no one is talking about mods like primed flow/continuity/animal instinct etc - the primed mods supplied by baro already.

The rest of your post can be ignored as you're obviously having problems admitting you were wrong.

Lol.  Silly boi.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-26 at 12:11 PM, Deadoon said:

I don't think you understand what primed chamber really meant. Primed chamber was not an issue of how long it took to get. It was a matter of if you could get it at all. Which for the vast majority of people that answer was a simple no. It was a trophy item that was given out a handful of times beyond the initial batch. It was not something you could earn, it was something so valuable that it caused a serious fomo problem with events which had leaderboards. "was this top reward that had gameplay impacts EVER going to come back?" And people sought after every event that had a leader board since due to how bad it was. There was rampant issues with this and why the past few ones have been very lacking in terms of clan rewards and leaderboards.

Here's a guy talking about Primed Chamber Here.

https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber

Here's it being sold, notice how it's not a log in reward?
Seem's like you're the problem not admitting when you're wrong. 
good luck with that "Liar."

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ALIONATED said:

Here's a guy talking about Primed Chamber Here.

https://warframe.market/items/primed_chamber

Here's it being sold, notice how it's not a log in reward?
Seem's like you're the problem not admitting when you're wrong. 
good luck with that "Liar."

you seem to have a problem.

You said buy it with plat.  It cannot be bought.

You said transmute it.  It cannot be transmuted.

You said 60% of the thread was talking about mods from baro.  Patently not true.

Baro has been mentioned as a source of primed mods that are not log in rewards - like primed chamber.   The topic of the thread are the mods obtained through log in rewards.  Primed chamber got brought in as a tangent, an example of a super exclusive mod that was given to baro so therefore, why not move the log in rewards there too.

Perhaps you have difficulty following the flow of a conversation, I dont know.  I am puzzled why this has made you so aggressive though.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
В 26.09.2020 в 17:40, (PS4)SoulPharonix сказал:

The problem with removing the time gating is basically giving a middle finger to everyone who got those items FROM the time gating.

well , DE just did it with bile, so why can't they do it with those 4 mods? i don't see a problem

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

you seem to have a problem.

You said buy it with plat.  It cannot be bought.

You said transmute it.  It cannot be transmuted.

You said 60% of the thread was talking about mods from baro.  Patently not true.

Baro has been mentioned as a source of primed mods that are not log in rewards - like primed chamber.   The topic of the thread are the mods obtained through log in rewards.  Primed chamber got brought in as a tangent, an example of a super exclusive mod that was given to baro so therefore, why not move the log in rewards there too.

Perhaps you have difficulty following the flow of a conversation, I dont know.  I am puzzled why this has made you so aggressive though.

 

Get help kiddo, 
 Your one perspective is the OP when this is a discussion having many perspectives in relation to not only log in rewards but the people talking about "Primed Chamber."
After you said Everyone is only talking about log in rewards.

 

17 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Yes, actually everyone is.  Baro got mentioned as an alternate way to offer them.  Literally no one is talking about mods like primed flow/continuity/animal instinct etc - the primed mods supplied by baro already.

The rest of your post can be ignored as you're obviously having problems admitting you were wrong.

Lol.  Silly boi.

This is where you lied to everyone and yourself. 
I hope you get the help you desperately need.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

well , DE just did it with bile, so why can't they do it with those 4 mods? i don't see a problem

I agree.  I said in an earlier post that I think the time gating is silly.  My suggestion was to give them to simaris to sell.

I think a lot of the time gating in wf is silly, but that's another discussion completely. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some definitely some good points in here about why the current time gating is a bad system. Personally I have always viewed WF as a marathon and a game that will take years to collect everything, so I have no issue with it. I just grabbed primed shred with my 200 day login reward today, and have no problem waiting on the next one.

Not saying there aren’t valid points for the other side too, though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Get help kiddo, 
 Your one perspective is the OP when this is a discussion having many perspectives in relation to not only log in rewards but the people talking about "Primed Chamber."
After you said Everyone is only talking about log in rewards.

 

Dear ALIONATED,

 

Hyperion Rexx is trying to make an argument. You are simply insulting him. This is non productive and a waste of time for anyone who comes into this thread to either read opposing viewpoints or argue their side's case further. Forums are not your own personal soapbox: other people have other opinions and not liking them or not agreeing with them does not make them invalid. The original topic of this thread is "Time Gated Primed Mods Are Dumb." Other types of Primed Mods have been discussed but they are not the topic at issue within this thread. Please try to stay on topic. If you are not going to stay on topic, at least try to make your tangential, irrelevant point relate back to the discussion.

 

Example: Time gated mods aren't dumb, they make you savour that next sweet, sweet reward. Got a build that uses Sure-Footed? You'll be looking forward to the day that Primed Sure-Footed pops up as a choice. Also use Shred? Might have a tough decision on your hands between Primed Shred and Prime Sure-Footed. (Tangent inserted) Mods obtained from Baro don't have the same appeal. Yes, you have to earn them and yes, he has to have them in his inventory, but waiting for them to show up there can get aggravating because of the RNG. (Tangent finished.)

 

Example 2: Time Gated Mods are super dumb. Why force me to play for 2+ years to get something so important? You don't bother doing this with any of the other 'important' mods. (Tangent inserted.) Baro sells most of the other Primed Mods and he comes by every TWO WEEKS. Why can't he have all the mods and put something else in the Daily Log In? (Tangent finished.)

 

Notice how, in both of these examples, I was able to talk about something that was not the original topic (Baro Kiteer and his stock of Primed Mods) without derailing the conversation and moving away from the original point. I also managed to get both points across without being belittling, condescending, insulting or patronizing. Hopefully this will serve as an example to you of how to conduct a conversation without reverting to childlike behaviour patterns.

 

P.S: If you want something to argue against, I stand firmly within the realm of Example 1. I'm only approaching day 550 of my login tribute but getting those 'special' rewards every 50 days is one of the few enjoyable experiences left to me in this game after the extreme disappointment of the Helminth system.

 

Good day.

Edited by (XB1)Pun Times
Messed up first attempt to quote after the fact. Also fixed a typo. And another typo.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

well , DE just did it with bile, so why can't they do it with those 4 mods? i don't see a problem

They gave a "middle finger" to anyone whos ever bought a riven mod and then seen its dispo get nerfed.

They gave a "middle finger" to everyone whos ever invested forma/time/potatos/plat/whatever into a frame or weapon and then had that frame or weapon nerfed. 

They gave a "middle finger" to anyone who ever grinded through the new content before adjustments to the grind or bug fixes were implemented. Kuva liches, railjack, fortuna, plains of eidolon, you name it. 

But oh god no we cant upset the special snowflakes with 900 log in days? Pfft.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fukoshi said:

The thing is, what counter arguments came out what I have seen:

They are not mandatory: I did say I was wrong, they are not mandatory, I changed the topic after that to reflect it.

DE's Pull-in Tactics: I can see the point of it, I even mentioned, that it could be "remedied" by worthy cosmetics, better rewards in general, just don't include any mods.

BuT I HaD To WaIT fOr iT whY the OtheRs don't: Not word to word, but a lot of the comments were about it, just in different flavors, I find it dumb to answer every single time, this is the ones I "marked" as trolls. (There were also some people who just jumped in the "you are dumb, they are not mandatory because X Y , while the post was edited hours ago, guess they didn't bother to read the whole convo, just wanted to add their own in.). Also the stupid ass pictures that doesn't add anything to the conversation, just want to post something, that could be a troll right?

 

That's it, maybe I completely missed something, please let me know.

 

 

You're missing the counter argument where you think you're entitled to the mods for no reason other than that you want them. 

You just said you think it's ok to take the mods out (so you can have them) and replace the mods with cosmetics and other rewards. So why is locking a cosmetic or "other" reward behind the login system ok, but not the mods? What if another guy like you comes to the forums and says "Time gated cosmetics and other rewards are stupid"? 

You clearly just want the mods for no reason other than to have them. Is there a specific reason why you need the mods right now? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ALIONATED said:

Get help kiddo, 
 Your one perspective is the OP when this is a discussion having many perspectives in relation to not only log in rewards but the people talking about "Primed Chamber."
After you said Everyone is only talking about log in rewards.

11 hours ago, ALIONATED said:

Then farm some plat and just buy the mods. 

You could have just quoted the posts you want to address in the first place. Your first comment made you look like you didn't read the original post thoroughly.

Isn't it common sense that replying a comment without quote is recognised as addressing to OP or the post above.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fukoshi said:

They are not mandatory: I did say I was wrong, they are not mandatory, I changed the topic after that to reflect it.

As you said it. the mods aren't my issue as there are other ways to replace the mods, but the zeni-weapons and azima. Let's not talk about MR maximisation placed behind time-gate. I actually wanted to try all of the useable weapons... Sadly I am still only in the middle of the way to get all 4 login weapons.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing for a year.
And DE block me on all content (NW, star plague ect ...). The community is very aggressive towards new players in general.

Today my progress in the game is blocked by DE.

200 day for one primed mod it's big joke, 400day min for Sure-Footed it's big joke

Edited by imaduyan
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

You could have just quoted the posts you want to address in the first place. Your first comment made you look like you didn't read the original post thoroughly.

Isn't it common sense that replying a comment without quote is recognised as addressing to OP or the post above.

So you make up fake rules only you know about?
You quote posts out of order and context. by an hour. 
The difference between me and you Is I don't edit my posts an hour later. 
The four people that liked me saying just buy some of the mods with plat seem to understand but it's too hard for you. 
Good luck with that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of whether I agree with OP or not, the argument;

"I had to go through something S#&$ty to get stuff, so everyone following me should still have to deal with that S#&$ty system rather than making improvements."

Is the S#&$tiest, most selfish argument, and it's one that keeps systems of games in bad positions for really long times just because some people don't want others having a mod that will in no way devalue their own ability to use that mod.

Looking at you, conclave and universal medallions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-09-26 at 10:43 AM, Fukoshi said:

Primed Fury:

Literally any single weapon in the game that's not Crit based; Finisher speed is based on the modded weapon speed

Primed Shred:

Any weapon that requires fire rate, bows, burst weapons, low dps weapons, with the extra punch through you can actually kills stuff, and not require every weapon to do 100k DMG/shot to be viable

Primed Sure Footed:

Any weak, low armor frame without survivalibility abilities, that could die if it gets knocked down/riplined

But tons of people have done endurance runs with said weak frames without those mods, even up to lvl 9999. Why can't you? They're not a neccessity. They are nice to have though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

You're missing the counter argument where you think you're entitled to the mods for no reason other than that you want them. 

You just said you think it's ok to take the mods out (so you can have them) and replace the mods with cosmetics and other rewards. So why is locking a cosmetic or "other" reward behind the login system ok, but not the mods? What if another guy like you comes to the forums and says "Time gated cosmetics and other rewards are stupid"? 

You clearly just want the mods for no reason other than to have them. Is there a specific reason why you need the mods right now? 

You are missing the counter argument where you think I want them to be free, I said they should be their own kind of grind, like steel path rewards, not for free, that's dumb. I just want them to be obtainable through reasonable means, not waiting 3+ years for them.

A  cosmetic in no way, shape or form, decides the outcome of your build, there is no such thing as "this warframe needs Flow, Fleeting Expertise and Yamako Syandana(let's not talk about the arcane helmet variants, they are a different problem that should be addressed.)". Let's say another game for example, that also has veteran rewards, for days subscribed(FFXIV), not logged in!! , it is also an older game(2010), and even though it's 10 years old, the veteran "tier" only goes up to 330 Days!!! Not 800! And it's merely cosmetic items, no problem there, Because that's how it should be.

You clearly did not read the entire convo or the post itself in fact. Other that Primed Vigor, I have listed uses for all of them, in fact, Primed Sure Footed, is present in 90% of my builds, it is an amazing QoL upgrade, that should not be closed behind 200+ days. Primed Shred, is an amazing upgrade over Speed Trigger, or the normal Shred, Primed Fury is a must in every non Crit Melee weapon without having to get a riven for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 часов назад, (PS4)Madurai-Prime сказал:

You just said you think it's ok to take the mods out (so you can have them) and replace the mods with cosmetics and other rewards. So why is locking a cosmetic or "other" reward behind the login system ok, but not the mods?

because items that affect gameplay should not be locked by the login system or any other time-gated system. cosmetics are ok

Edited by Merrcenary
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KosmicKerman said:

OP: DE please remove time gates so I can have everything and then stop playing because there's nothing more to do. 

DE: Ummmm...no.

Wait you play this game? I just log in trade for 5 mins and log out for the day lmao. I got risk of rain 2 to keep me content lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...