Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion regarding specters and pills loadout in the arsenal

700stalkar007

I just feel like having to roll around in loops trying to find the pill or specter you need sometimes is a little annoying,so i made this little edit (in paint,well,i know i am BAD with editing but you get the genral idea) as an example of what i d like to be added in to the game

unknown.png

When you add any pill on to the arsenal wheel,you can hold RMB on that position during the mission and the little sub bar opens up with all other pills that are in the game,to make it more convenient

Same goes for specters,like a little 2x3 for faction specters,then craftable warframe specters and so on

Since consumables are used quite often here and there this might just save some time looking for them,and be faster to do

And you already did the same thing with tools,so why not do the same with pills/specters so on

Or make it even better worse?  for us to be able to customize the sub parts as we want ourselves 

16 часов назад, AhLiu338 сказал:

How will this suggestion work with hotkey? Currently I just use hotkey and it's instant, easy deploy. No need to navigate the wheel.

If I press hot key and it open the window and then I have to navigate the wheel, then that is less convenient.  

Holding the hotkey instead of pressing it once and then just use keybind again? its not like you cant bind the subwheel on the same binds

as well as if you only need 1 pill type,on each bind you dont even need this wheel,this is a feature for players who bring a lot of consumables on a mission

On 2020-09-27 at 5:25 PM, 700stalkar007 said:

Holding the hotkey instead of pressing it once and then just use keybind again? its not like you cant bind the subwheel on the same binds

as well as if you only need 1 pill type,on each bind you dont even need this wheel,this is a feature for players who bring a lot of consumables on a mission

This isn't clear on how it'll work. Do elaborate. 

On 2020-09-27 at 5:25 PM, 700stalkar007 said:

Holding the hotkey instead of pressing it once and then just use keybind again?

This would make it less convenient then? So to use the same item, you would need more input? 

В 30.09.2020 в 16:02, AhLiu338 сказал:

This isn't clear on how it'll work. Do elaborate. 

This would make it less convenient then? So to use the same item, you would need more input? 

I just said that this feature is only for those who use every pill type,if you use only one ,you dont need to use this feature

its for those who have the whole wheel filled with items
as well as if you only need 1 pill type,on each bind you dont even need this wheel

Archived