Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes & weapons blocking crosshair

SparklesnChaos

This problem has persisted for too many years. Over 5 years we as the community have been asking for a simple fix to an issue, no other game like this has. DE, why do you insist on having the worst camera controls in the industry?

We aren't asking for much, just the ability to see wtf is directly in front of us, not a lot to ask I don't think!. There is a large variety of weapons, frames, attachments & syndannas that just make this game unplayable if used, especially together, but most of the time all it takes is one item to completely obscure your view to the point that you literally can't see what is front of you. I think we can all agree that vision is pretty important to have, so why is this still unresolved after all these years?

Can we get an official @DE response as to why we can't have nice things?

I know 'coming soon' is a thing, but it's a super simple request that would literally take someone 5 minutes to implement & we've been asking for this for over 5 years and still nothing. You can do a simple google search & find threads dating back 5+ years for this issue. Exactly how patient do we need to be for such a simple fix? Why do you refuse to do this? I think out of all the things we could ask for, this is pretty low bar lol.

and the the list just goes on & on.

I don't mean to sound rude, or entitled as the kids like to say these days, but we (the players) support your title, I know myself I'm a founder, I've been here since before warframe was warframe, & I don't think this is a big ask after all these years of showing you all the love, but I think it's time for a little reciprocation please & thank you.

Let's get this fixed already.

I only live an hour away from the office, do I need to drive there & make this request in person?, is there some sort of form I can fill out in triplicate? I'll even bring my own stapler!

14 minutes ago, ejester said:

Over 5 years we as the community have been

Speak for yourself, I asked for nothing to be changed about the camera.

why do you insist on having the worst camera controls in the industry?

Try playing Final Fantasy XIII with keyboard controls and say that again.

Can we get an official @DE response as to why we can't have nice things?

In feedback, maybe. In general discussion, no.

jyBADSa.png

15 minutes ago, ejester said:

I only live an hour away from the office, do I need to drive there & make this request in person?,

You'd probably have more luck with that than with this.

18 hours ago, ejester said:

I only live an hour away from the office, do I need to drive there & make this request in person?, is there some sort of form I can fill out in triplicate? I'll even bring my own stapler!

you'd be wasting gas, since they are working from home now. you'd need the home addresses of each DE staff member.

it is an issue they're aware of, I know this because of the way Arca Shoulder guards work; when you aim a gun, the top parts fold in so that they don't obstruct your vision. if they made something deliberately like this, then the only explanation for the obstructive cosmetics is that they just don't know about them and/or haven't got around to fixing it yet.

lol I like how all these fanboi kiddos are coming to defend DE for leaving something BROKEN for 5+ YEARS.

what is the matter with you people?

I literally asked for something to be fixed, & showed not just me, but a lot of people have been asking for this same thing to be fixed for half a decade. I mean, I don't know what else I can say past that.

Ya'all wanna be angry children on the interweb (for no reason) then knock yourself out I guess lol

Archived