Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels

Maou

Yeah, I thought of that but Shade exists for that specific reason.

true.. but forcing people to use only 1 sent because its the only option is kinda derp.

i actually think it might be kinda cool to have a toggle for sent fire.

could play the game trying to use stealth tactics and if you mess up switch to loud free fire stance.

suppose thats more a strategic military simulator kind of an approach, rather than specifically warframe (cause WF aint got nothing to do with strategy atm).

but still, it might be cool.

true.. but forcing people to use only 1 sent because its the only option is kinda derp.

i actually think it might be kinda cool to have a toggle for sent fire.

could play the game trying to use stealth tactics and if you mess up switch to loud free fire stance.

suppose thats more a strategic military simulator kind of an approach, rather than specifically warframe (cause WF aint got nothing to do with strategy atm).

but still, it might be cool.

I don't think so. If you're really trying stealth, you won't be needing any other Sentinel. They all do nothing besides having one specific skill, which is useless relatively with Shade's stealth.

I don't think so. If you're really trying stealth, you won't be needing any other Sentinel. They all do nothing besides having one specific skill, which is useless relatively with Shade's stealth.

again, true, but with pugs being what they are, having the option to actually go stealth would be nice.

putting aside the general lack of reason to use stealth and the pointlessness of stealth when you can rush and get the same rewards...

as it stands, if you are trying to do a stealth run, you can not do it with a pug because no matter what you do, there will always be a "loud" player or sent.

if at the very least we had the option to not screw up someones stealth with mindless sentinel fire, that would be a plus imo.

and again, i have to raise the point that "only one" option is kinda stupid.