Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue about waiting time for DECORATIONS in dojo

_SingLeaf_

I think the game should get rid or at least reduce the waiting time to under an hour for DECORATIONS in dojo. I agree that it take times to build a room but waiting for a day just for 1 decoration is way too long. Builder like me want to see the decoration instantly so I can properly build the thing we want. I want to build big and complicate creation but I can't since we have to wait forever.

Toggle full funding from vault on placement, remove build time, objects should only be ethereal (Yellow) if the decoration is open to donations.

Plus the fund all button for a room.

It’s maddening to try and build with opaque yellow/blue blobs. 

Should decos still have resource costs at all?

They were added years ago as a resource sink for players that had nothing else to do.

Some clans already have trouble getting their members to pitch in for research, getting them to spend something that will not benefit them at all is even harder.

Now we have the Helminth as a huge resource sink to serve that purpose.

3 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

Should decos still have resource costs at all?

They were added years ago as a resource sink for players that had nothing else to do.

Some clans already have trouble getting their members to pitch in for research, getting them to spend something that will not benefit them at all is even harder.

Now we have the Helminth as a huge resource sink to serve that purpose.

Uhm... Helminth was needed on TOP of the dojo sink, wasn't it? Why do you think that removing one of them now is a good idea? 

Seems to me that if the Clan wants people to chip in towards something, and the clan members aren't going to, that's a Clan issue. Doubly so when it's something like research, which benefits everyone in the clan, especially the ones who aren't contributing to the research. 

Fortunately the person who created the clan has the very useful ability to give them the boot. 😉

Archived