Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So what happened to the blue glow/Vome blood infested on deimos.

0_The_F00l

I am referring to this part:

As you can see , once the vome parts hit the floor the enemies change their glow from orange to blue.

I thought this would make them either change their attack patterns, damage type or resistance types.

Not only do the enemies not change their appearance between the cycles , they also do not show any change in behaviour pattern,

Only difference i see are the type of fish and conservation animals that can be encountered ,the wiki mentions increase in number of enemies but i really do not notice it.

Standing on the blood itself has different results on the frames (enemies on vome blood get a blue shield like coating but it doesnt seem to do anything for them)

What do you guys think? Just another item that was showcased but never implemented? gonna happen in the future? An overlook that will get fixed SoonTM ?

1 hour ago, anarchy753 said:

Wasn't there also meant to be one cycle where the infested were non-hostile? What happened to that?

It's probably with 2018 Railjack gameplay, Dark Sectors, Trials, and the long list of other things that have been shown and never delivered. The back log is so immense I doubt they can ever catch up. I honestly don't even watch devstream anymore. I just read patch notes and dev workshops to see what is actually being added/changed in-game.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

It's probably with 2018 Railjack gameplay, Dark Sectors, Trials, and the long list of other things that have been shown and never delivered. The back log is so immense I doubt they can ever catch up. I honestly don't even watch devstream anymore. I just read patch notes and dev workshops to see what is actually being added/changed in-game.

Except non-hostile enemies during Vome was in the patch notes, and worked for the first day or two. Somewhere along the way it just broke and nobody cared.

23 minutes ago, anarchy753 said:

Except non-hostile enemies during Vome was in the patch notes, and worked for the first day or two. Somewhere along the way it just broke and nobody cared.

Pretty sure the Non-hostile part was referring to the Necramechs that spawn during Vome. It wouldn't make sense for the primary enemies of the landscape to stop attacking you for such a duration.

I don't really get why DE feel like open worlds need some kind of "cycle." It made sense with earth because you know, we live there and day/night even exists on normal nodes. The only reason these cycles have any place in Deimos is to force you to do 3 vaults within one for the "best" rewards.

Didn't nightwave get created to let players play when they want for all the items? If I want to do 3 vaults at 3:47pm, let me do 3 vaults at 3:47pm.  Instead of waiting for 20 minutes because the vaults force you to wait for multiple minutes without any method of making it faster meaning if I start at a certain point, no matter what I do I will have a minimum completion cycle for all 3 and it will reset before I can start the 3rd one.

to b

4 hours ago, (XB1)Kuhl MC said:

Frames and Necramechs in a Fass area get a movement speed penalty, while they get a speed boost in a Vome area. Apart from that, I didn't notice anything further so far.

you also get healed over time - frame and mech - in Vome's blood, and Fass' blood screws up your UI in the same way as magnetic Procs (even makes the same sound, but thankfully doesn't take energy from you.)

they do get  a boost but different type of boost.  Vome heals, while Fass I think it increase attack (I think) because these blood split all over the floor basically has nice radius aura to boost these infested but if they are in the range of Vome or Fass blood range aura field then yes it change them.  This works on our frames because they are infested but it does not work on void kids because they are made out of the void stuff.

Archived