Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Letting your sentinel stay when riding K-Drives?

SargionMagara

Not exactly "Oh my god, i can't play without my little floating bois when i'm riding my skateboards" thing, but being able to detect enemies, loots and stuff through Animal Instinct while riding K-Drives would be neat. Or detecting fishing hotspots with Oxylus without having to unmount K-Drives all the time.

For the moment i don't see what's so bad or potentially game-breaking by letting your Sentinels stay while you ride K-Drives so i would be really excited if this would happen. What do you guys think?

It's probably a coding issue. I mean, we had OG archwing, which had no sentinels, a lot of that code and how it works was probably copy and pasted, or linked to make open world archwing and I bet a lot of that code is used for k-drive, so the same coding is linked to all three.

DE would probably have to unlink code or make something stand alone for k-drive skin we could have sentinels there yet not have them in space and that's probably what stops this from being a thing

5 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

It's probably a coding issue. I mean, we had OG archwing, which had no sentinels, a lot of that code and how it works was probably copy and pasted, or linked to make open world archwing and I bet a lot of that code is used for k-drive, so the same coding is linked to all three.

DE would probably have to unlink code or make something stand alone for k-drive skin we could have sentinels there yet not have them in space and that's probably what stops this from being a thing

Oof. If it's really a coding issue then i guess it's not happening any sooner i guess. That's too bad.

Archived