Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When "Commander"-Tree for Railjack?

iHeuksal

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Intrinsics... you want to work on your Intrinsics.  They've got that :) 

my intrinsics are maxed, my ship is as maxed out as one can make it. I just want a couple of AI running around the place patching stuff up not the auto repair here and there.

2 hours ago, kgabor said:

Yeah sure and by 'favoring it' they went out of their way to make everything else as inefficient as possible compared and not much of 'an option'.

But people like their delusions or make claims supporting their bias which is not my concern.

I actually seen people with some clear weird entitled elitistic attitudes before blatantly asking for privileges, handouts to clans and bashing everything outside their clique, so i'm not even surprised by these attitudes...sigh.

Wasting time on recruit chat is such a huge achievement it needs to be rewarded.

My friend, there are few things in this world that are not made "more efficient" by doing them with a team vs alone.

If running things solo was more efficient than running a group, that'd be completely antithetical to the premise of the game, which IS -cooperative team play-.

If running solo was exactly as efficient, again.... what'd be the point?

I've play the game for over 1800 hours.....and that's not counting the hooooooooours I've spent in game out of missions...   I almost never use "Recruit".  I usually just run PUGS, and it usually works pretty well. :/ 

I don't understand this sentiment that Recruit needs to have "time wasted" on it at all, tbh.

2 hours ago, minininja77 said:

my intrinsics are maxed, my ship is as maxed out as one can make it. I just want a couple of AI running around the place patching stuff up not the auto repair here and there.

If your intrinsics are maxed you can heal those remotely. Why would you need NPCs for the same purpose?

il y a 20 minutes, SpicyDinosaur a dit :

If your intrinsics are maxed you can heal those remotely. Why would you need NPCs for the same purpose?

- time

- "new" repair costs >> having to forge if you are playing bad

- confort

- power fantasy

I personally don't go in RJ anymore, my thing is pretty much minmaxed and there is nothing to look for. I may go there again for affinity in the future as I have my 2nd Khora and that's. What I'd like from command is stupid, but a guy to hit with the dome charge and an other to throw random forge craft when available  would be a very nice QoL

I agree that the command intrinsic is needed. I applaude that railjack revisited made railjack actually doable solo (Prior to that point I would complete the missions in 100% archwing with the RJ embedded in a rock, it was painfully unplesant.) But Those who do want to do content in a group should have content that supports that and allowing for command to fill some of that team functionality for the solo player.

That said, IMHO, the main problem with railjack was the progression track was problematic,. At launch the lower level missions were very hard for an "unmodded" railjack and those missions dropped almost nothing that helped that modding. This led to people rushing the last area for the mods they needed and needing to rely on tricks to stay alive (Like leaching off others, or hiding the RJ)

Also DE did say that the wanted headroom for harder railjack content.

The idea that DE have "forgotten" Railjack is laughable

I expect it to be launched with corpus missions in railjack nodes as an expansion,

As of now Railjack is just one big concept Demo (all missions are effectively the same) - and i am absolutely certain they launched it at that particular time to beat the holidays and get some stuff out,

They did improve it later , but it still remains a concept demo. Its like we are back in 2013 with just one tile set and few frames.

The fact that they released the Deimos update (very few really expected it as the next update) instead of any Railjack changes implies they either dont want to ,

or the effort needed is more than creating a whole new open world (they have had practice with open worlds) - which kinda makes me hopeful for more of those in relatively consistent updates.

The Pandemic has thrown a spanner in the works - not an excuse but the truth- but that has not stopped DE from releasing stuff and should not be used as the "heal all" response to absolve DEs decisions to not do it. It is one of the reasons , but not the only reason.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Demon Intellect said:

But they are using it that way. They cant use mocap, that's all. They could easily implement the Command tree.

But they aren't... Otherwise HoD wouldn't have happened at all.

Yes, they could easily implement the Command tree but have chosen not to and that could be do to any number of different reasons

• They still want to encourage co-op to let players get caught up
  • The content doesn't need Command intrinsics at this time as it would cheapen the gameplay itself
  • Intrinsics are capped and adding the option would give rise to more complaints for intrinsic refunds
  • It would be irrelevant to add it now when it could be added later as a carrot for new types of gameplay
  • They could just not care as so many have bad-mouthed the mode consistently for months

Any of those could be possible...Try not to assume that they are being lazy about it because it's not happening at a speed you like.

Had the wanted to add that Intrinsic now they likely would have when the did the first re-work...They didn't.

9 hours ago, (NSW)Larena said:

Sorry, I haven't actually played Railjack, only seen it on streams. It didn't seem like the pilot had access to guns at all but I guess I wasn't paying attention

All good.  I was just making the point so peeps knew it was a thing.   There is a main gun for the pilot, 2 side turrets, and an artillery cannon that can kill Crewships. :)

3 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

This is the biggest BS excuse I'v ever hard. .  Have you played any of their quest. .   Their not animation heavy and could be done without mocap. ..    this is just " o dog eat my homework "    New war 2019..

Have you ever played a single cinematic quest?

Btw mocap makes the cutscenes easier to do and they can create better movement. But I suppose since you're not an animator you know actually nothing about these kind of things.

3 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

This is the biggest BS excuse I'v ever hard. .  Have you played any of their quest. .   Their not animation heavy and could be done without mocap. ..    this is just " o dog eat my homework "    New war 2019..

Show us your non mo-cap animating my friend.

8 hours ago, JackHargreav said:

Have you ever played a single cinematic quest?

Btw mocap makes the cutscenes easier to do and they can create better movement. But I suppose since you're not an animator you know actually nothing about these kind of things.

6 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Show us your non mo-cap animating my friend.

Your are right,  I withdraw my statement.  I got into warframe after Tenniocoin 2018, when both New war and Railjack were shown, and then the 2019 road map.. Then the Christmas 2019 release date. Then the Railjack release without half the stuff they shown.  So the whole two year I’ve played this game I feel like I’ve been lied to every step of the way...  So I don’t believe everything they say...

4 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Your are right,  I withdraw my statement.  I got into warframe after Tenniocoin 2018, when both New war and Railjack were shown, and then the 2019 road map.. Then the Christmas 2019 release date. Then the Railjack release without half the stuff they shown.  So the whole two year I’ve played this game I feel like I’ve been lied to every step of the way...  So I don’t believe everything they say...

I hear ya... I understand your stance given that perspective and was one of the first to admit that the Railjack demo they showed definitely over-promised.

I'm not telling you to trust them— Just don't let your lack of trust cause you to assign reasons and motives that might not actually exist.

HoD certainly wouldn't have happened if there were actually using the pandemic as an excuse to do nothing.

Likewise, they have a tendency to be slowpokes when it comes to their bigger features...

For example, Syndicates took a couple of years to implement from the point where it was originally mentioned and Helminth is 4+ years old.

Archived