Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V The Coward & Grineer Dominance!

SargasRuk

Warlords.. a warning:

This is getting boring as hell, if you do not meet our terms we will annihilate every single dog or metal bucket from the face of the galaxy.

The Lotus is also boring as hell and we deny her as leader of the Tenno, all hail Stalker.

The cowardly man is the one who buys his armies, not breeds them. I've crushed more skulls with my bare hands than Credits in your bank, and your skull is next.

You under estimate my Credits in the bank then. As you know, my Gas City is growing bigger than your little planets of sand.

I will obtain the Tenno cryopods and you will not stop me. Any attempt will end in your little army begging for my mercy.

I'm surprised you can communicate beyond Grunting honestly.

Edited by AladV

Warlords.. a warning:

This is getting boring as hell, if you do not meet our terms we will annihilate every single dog or metal bucket from the face of the galaxy.

The Lotus is also boring as hell and we deny her as leader of the Tenno, all hail Stalker.

2476531-1366766263234.png I see how it is RMSGM...

You under estimate my Credits in the bank then. As you know, my Gas City is growing bigger than your little planets of sand.

I will obtain the Tenno cryropods and you will not stop me. Any attempt will end in your little army begging for my mercy.

ZUGH ZUGH!

I will obtain the Tenno cryropods and you will not stop me. Any attempt will end in your little army begging for my mercy.

Aaaand Alad wins the debate.

If we help Alad V he might point us in the direction of this unknown location this dark coast along Sedna where more of our fellow Tenno lay dormant.

We may not rescue the ones we lost already to Alad, but we can find more of them, or get awesome accessories, and gear later from Alad V's finest works!

If we help Alad V he might point us in the direction of this unknown location this dark coast along Sedna where more of our fellow Tenno lay dormant.

We may not rescue the ones we lost already to Alad, but we can find more of them, or get awesome accessories, and gear later from Alad V's finest works!

Sure! I think that too.

Even they can create a new kind of warframe with those cryopods.