Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate rank lost for no explainable reason

Miller_Genuine_Draft

Question

About a month ago I ran into an issue where my Arbiters of Hexis standing was fully maxed at 132,000 ,but for some unexplained reason I lost my top rank with them and can longer re-rank to the max standing again.   I've always used Hexis Regalia with all my Warframes to gain standing points so there is no reason why my rank with them should have dropped.   This issue is causing me to no longer be allowed to purchase Warframe Mods from this syndicate.

My other two syndicates Cephalon Suda and Steel Maridian are fine.

-- I did open a support ticket with no feedback yet. --

9 answers to this question

You either baught some syndicate crap (which wouldnt cause you to drop ranks)

Or you were working against your syndicates. 

If your Steel Meridian I would guess you decided to maybe work on Red Veil....which would jack up your Suda/Hex syns.....

Share a pick of your syn screen.  Perrin/Loka/RV should all be at -44k standing lol.    

8 hours ago, Papa--Emeritus said:

About a month ago I ran into an issue where my Arbiters of Hexis standing was fully maxed at 132,000 ,but for some unexplained reason I lost my top rank with them and can longer re-rank to the max standing again.   I've always used Hexis Regalia with all my Warframes to gain standing points so there is no reason why my rank with them should have dropped.   This issue is causing me to no longer be allowed to purchase Warframe Mods from this syndicate.

My other two syndicates Cephalon Suda and Steel Maridian are fine.

-- I did open a support ticket with no feedback yet. --

Here's a couple screenshots

Hopefully these image links work ....

Image 1

Image 2

I was at full Syndicate standing at 132,000.  Got knocked down to 99,000 for whatever reason.   I think this is just a bug that can only be fixed by a developer.  I never switched syndicates to mess up my standing.  Something that just happened most likely after an "update".

1 hour ago, Papa--Emeritus said:

Have you been spending the standings after dropping to rank4 no matter the reason? Image 2 is a normal message that everyone could see as you aren't maxed the standing for the current rank yet. And have you tried to rank up again when you dropped to 99k previously?

With the information you provided from the original post I would believe it's a bug. Another possible non-bug way is when one spent all the standings then did some mission with opposing sigil by accident, thus lowering the rank. I assume you understand how this works so I would tick this possibility out from the list.

Just wait for the ticket mate. Its either a bug that only they can fix after checking or its something on your side that you missed (though sure you'll say you've checked everything so its impossible eh). 

Its common to mistakenly use a different glyph causing you to loose points especially with new primes and frames available recently. I lost my maxed Red Veil a few weeks back down a level just like you and just realized I ran the wrong Glyph on my Inaros Prime since I had him. Still didn't bothered to maxed it back again but its not like i needed to sacrifice again or anything.

Syndicates you need to be reasonably careful. i spent all my standing on items one time and then loaded another frame without any sigil at all... I never paid any attention and a few days later noticed that one of the syndicates that was always at -44,000 had moved to -30,000 or there about. whilst the another started moving to - scores. Easy enough to fix by loading a sigil but in all honesty I have no idea what missions I ran to cause this to happen. As I stated i was not paying attention.

7 hours ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Have you been spending the standings after dropping to rank4 no matter the reason? Image 2 is a normal message that everyone could see as you aren't maxed the standing for the current rank yet. And have you tried to rank up again when you dropped to 99k previously?

With the information you provided from the original post I would believe it's a bug. Another possible non-bug way is when one spent all the standings then did some mission with opposing sigil by accident, thus lowering the rank. I assume you understand how this works so I would tick this possibility out from the list.

Yea like Shark said....  If your rank 5 and you drop to rank 4 you start out at the max... 99k.   But your much lower.    To go up ranks takes sacrifices the first time*.  It says you already paid your sacrifice so you were indeed rank 5 at some point.  There is no warning or message when you start dropping ranks......   I still think you were doing something on RV.

Click on your negative syns and see if any of them say you already paid the sacrifice..  

But in any event... all you gotta do is farm some standing and rank up....  would be different if you had to pay the sacrifice again..... 

----------------------------

I went after all 6 syn sculptures....  I thought I had paid sacrifices to dig Loka/Perrin out of the gutter once before when I tried for 4 syns... but I went back to 3 and thought I had to rank them out of negative....  Then much later when I decided to go after last 2 syn sculptures I totally buried Loka/Perrin again... when it came times to rank them back up I had to pay sacrifices again =/  for the negative ranks anyways,

When you are tanking syns on purpose because you are going to work on the other side.....  when they rank down buy up all kinds of syn crap with them on the way down lol.

Thank you all for the great input.   I went and redeemed a bunch of medallions to get myself up to the 99,000 standing mark again and hit the "Rank Up" button and I am once again back where I should be.   I've been stuck for a month not understanding what happened.

I could almost swear I already tried this tactic.

I have no clue what I did to drop myself down from the max rank in the first place, but yeah its easy to do the way it sounds. 

Lets mark this one as "SOLVED"!

Thanks again!

Archived