Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gemini Cross vs Sovereign Outcast

DinosaurPepito

Question

8 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Firepotato32 said:

SO is considered better in general, but with all stances, it’s user preference 

Right on the money with this one.

Technically, there's no 'better' stance, as none supply an actual increase in damage or attack speed (it's all relative to your mods and the weapon in question.)

I used to debate over which Nikana stance mod is better, Tranquil Cleave or Blind Justice, and found that the answer is honestly how you like to play the game aesthetically.

Do you want to embody the peace and nobility the Tenno are sworn to uphold? Use Tranquil cleave for calm, calculated strokes, the blood spilt by your enemies serving as ink for your beautiful canvas.

Do you want to ravage and go feral, blindly flailing with your teeth gritted, refusing to stop until whatever's in front of you is a dead corpse? Use Blind Justice, and send your enemies running in fear when they see you hold the reverse stance.

Truthfully, due to my running a Berserker Nikana Prime build (and because I'm playing Gauss with 4 almost always up, lmfao), my attack speed reaches astronomical proportions when stacked. Hence, the calmer strokes of Tranquil Cleave just don't cut it for me. However, Blind Justice actually makes it feel as if you're annihilating the enemy with full force, especially with the higher amounts of attack speed that I get. Hence, Blind Justice was and is my go-to stance for that particular Nikana. My Nikana Zaw, on the other hand, that focuses much more on damage than raw aggression, I cannot use Blind Justice on. It just doesn't feel right. Instead, Tranquil Cleave is the way to go for me.

On the subject of these two mods, it's important to note that there is a small advantage to using Blind Justice in attack speed-oriented builds: RMB+W+E is a dash that increases in speed with your attack speed. When my Berserker is stacked, it essentially blinks me to a location in front of me, about 1/3rd the length of a Gauss 1 but I can integrate it into my ground mobility a lot. However, considering how rarely I use that anyway, it's not the most important aspect to consider.

TL;DR: This game is ultimately designed for you to have fun. If you have both mods, give them both a shot. See which one you like to use more, because after all, that's all that matters : D 

Have a good day,

MakeEmBurn

3 hours ago, MakeEmBurn said:

Right on the money with this one.

Technically, there's no 'better' stance, as none supply an actual increase in damage or attack speed (it's all relative to your mods and the weapon in question.)

I used to debate over which Nikana stance mod is better, Tranquil Cleave or Blind Justice, and found that the answer is honestly how you like to play the game aesthetically.

Do you want to embody the peace and nobility the Tenno are sworn to uphold? Use Tranquil cleave for calm, calculated strokes, the blood spilt by your enemies serving as ink for your beautiful canvas.

Do you want to ravage and go feral, blindly flailing with your teeth gritted, refusing to stop until whatever's in front of you is a dead corpse? Use Blind Justice, and send your enemies running in fear when they see you hold the reverse stance.

Truthfully, due to my running a Berserker Nikana Prime build (and because I'm playing Gauss with 4 almost always up, lmfao), my attack speed reaches astronomical proportions when stacked. Hence, the calmer strokes of Tranquil Cleave just don't cut it for me. However, Blind Justice actually makes it feel as if you're annihilating the enemy with full force, especially with the higher amounts of attack speed that I get. Hence, Blind Justice was and is my go-to stance for that particular Nikana. My Nikana Zaw, on the other hand, that focuses much more on damage than raw aggression, I cannot use Blind Justice on. It just doesn't feel right. Instead, Tranquil Cleave is the way to go for me.

On the subject of these two mods, it's important to note that there is a small advantage to using Blind Justice in attack speed-oriented builds: RMB+W+E is a dash that increases in speed with your attack speed. When my Berserker is stacked, it essentially blinks me to a location in front of me, about 1/3rd the length of a Gauss 1 but I can integrate it into my ground mobility a lot. However, considering how rarely I use that anyway, it's not the most important aspect to consider.

TL;DR: This game is ultimately designed for you to have fun. If you have both mods, give them both a shot. See which one you like to use more, because after all, that's all that matters : D 

Have a good day,

MakeEmBurn

Thanks for the answer i found Sovereign Outcast a 100 times better it matches my playstyle completely.

4 minutes ago, Gabrielitolema said:

Thanks for the answer i found Sovereign Outcast a 100 times better it matches my playstyle completely.

No problem, mate! I'm glad you found the one you liked! Enjoy : P

Upvote me if I helped you and make sure to mark my post as the answer you needed!

Have a good day,

MakeEmburn

Gemini cross has been animated to fit blades that cut and slash. Kronen weapons are best suited for it.  Ohma has no blades and Sovereign outcast fits their shape best in terms of hitting and poking enemies. 

Stances have always been a matter of personal preference. If you want to slap an enemy with the flat side of a blade, go ahead.

4 hours ago, CxLL said:

Gemini cross has been animated to fit blades that cut and slash. Kronen weapons are best suited for it.  Ohma has no blades and Sovereign outcast fits their shape best in terms of hitting and poking enemies. 

Stances have always been a matter of personal preference. If you want to slap an enemy with the flat side of a blade, go ahead.

Ain't that the truth, buddy!

Glad to see someone who knows a little more about what the different stances were more specifically animated for than me elaborate. Thanks a lot!

Have a good day,

MakeEmBurn

Weell not always user pref. For instance I love Coiling Viper for Whips but Atterax for example has a different polarity in Stance slot meaning putting Viper on costs Mod Cap not add.

Sometimes you must use a Stance not suited to your style if you want the cap to be high until it can be polarised then you can switch to one preferred.

Archived