Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Design Council

yeomanry

The Previous overalls: Saryn, Banshee, Vauban and Nekros won the standards of Modern Fetish, defiant and everyone turned out satisfied. But before Nekros, there was Nova where after its official release, flames ignited the Forums on how Unappealing Nova is (we can all agree her neck is creepy) yet somehow, time elapsed, where our petitions were ignored, we ended up not to bother her ostrich getaway. 

But now, the Berserker Suit where half of the Forum Users disapproves, where subjective manners collide over fashion and fetish senses. 

As a non-Founder. I always wonder how does this management works out. 

And on how this Berserker Warframe became the choice-pick. Can someone enlighten us Non-Founders? Pretty Please.

half of the forum users? i'm not sure i even saw 1 post about that before yours and i check forums regularly

There's been some people here and there and in the DC that disapprove of the Berserker being a female or don't think her abilities are proper for a berserker-type class. Half of the users, though, seems a little bit exaggerated.

They just kind of threw the Berzerker idea at us, with ideas for abilities. We didn't get a choice of one or another. They said "here's this, what sounds good as fas as abilities?" We didn't even get a look at her until the livestream.

It isn't. A name hasn't been released as far as I know. "Zerker" is just a shorter version of berserker, with the S replaced for a Z.

please dont let them name her Zerker

please dont let them name her Zerker

edit: also i find it funny when people blame design council for things when they have little control over what happens beyond occasionally voting on things.

Instead of acting rational

Edited by Anatolius

The Previous overalls: Saryn, Banshee, Vauban and Nekros won the standards of Modern Fetish, defiant and everyone turned out satisfied. But before Nekros, there was Nova where after its official release, flames ignited the Forums on how Unappealing Nova is (we can all agree her neck is creepy) yet somehow, time elapsed, where our petitions were ignored, we ended up not to bother her ostrich getaway. 

But now, the Berserker Suit where half of the Forum Users disapproves, where subjective manners collide over fashion and fetish senses. 

As a non-Founder. I always wonder how does this management works out. 

And on how this Berserker Warframe became the choice-pick. Can someone enlighten us Non-Founders? Pretty Please.

Short answer: The council had almost nothing to do with this. 

Long answer: Back when the make a warframe thing was going on, people submitted themes. "Berserker" was one of these themes. So was "antimatter" and "necromancy." These three were the most popular in the polls, so DE is likely using them. 

You're assuming the Design Council has more power than it actually has. The Design Council Forum primarily consists of previews of new things coming out, and with the instance of this new warframe, a (VERY) general request for potential powers. We do votes as well, but that's about it. Then again, I've only been on it for a bit so I can't say that's everything, but it's a good chunk of what Design Council is.

You're assuming the Design Council has more power than it actually has. The Design Council Forum primarily consists of previews of new things coming out, and with the instance of this new warframe, a (VERY) general request for potential powers. We do votes as well, but that's about it. Then again, I've only been on it for a bit so I can't say that's everything, but it's a good chunk of what Design Council is.

I've been in it since at least OBT... you're dead on. Nova was actually the frame we had any real degree of say on (and even that nothing I voted for even won q.q )... Other DC votes were just on names and such.

If the council have any chance to make their choice then this questions never needed coz then almost something we want can be implemented. The genderswap could solve the visual problems about nova's neck i haven't still nova but her neck is okay. Nekros arms and legs looks like a bit pale but almost okay but the original crow was better it's my opinion.

But did DE has something to do with Banshee, Saryn and Vauban? I was assuming people have voted for them since there were less complains than Nova and Zerkette. I was assuming these two latter Frames were out of the consent of the Founders. Or at least somehow, you guys approved of the previews?

Subjectively, this Berserker Warframe looks like a Space Version of Japanese Hentai.

But did DE has something to do with Banshee, Saryn and Vauban? I was assuming people have voted for them since there were less complains than Nova and Zerkette. I was assuming these two latter Frames were out of the consent of the Founders. Or at least somehow, you guys approved of the previews?

Subjectively, this Berserker Warframe looks like a Space Version of Japanese Hentai.

what......... o.O wtf....

She looks like the most awesome warframe in the game LOOK AT HER LEGS!! Those are friggin wicked bad to the bone hardcore friggin awesomeness! Her body screams beastly uber Epicness I want her! and I want her now!

what......... o.O wtf....

She looks like the most awesome warframe in the game LOOK AT HER LEGS!! Those are friggin wicked bad to the bone hardcore friggin awesomeness! Her body screams beastly uber Epicness I want her! and I want her now!

Due to her awesomeness or as you have claimed. She gets an invite to cast as the Antagonist on Pacific Rim.