Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star is my favorite event, why remove it like you removed raids

redkunaz

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

You mean when they said Raids would return BUT GAVE NO DATE?

I'm pretty sure they said "at the end of the year" back then but i cant find it right now. In any case I suggest reworking your reading comprehension and then looking at the infamous whiteboard from early last year. That should give you atleast one time frame.

Just now, Drachnyn said:

I'm pretty sure they said "at the end of the year" back then but i cant find it right now. In any case I suggest reworking your reading comprehension and then looking at the infamous whiteboard from early last year. That should give you atleast one time frame.

You mean the board that showed their plans, but there was no date?

I remember they mentioned Focus many years before it was added.

Where are the dates. I want dates.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kaotyke:

You mean the board that showed their plans, but there was no date?

I remember they mentioned Focus many years before it was added.

Where are the dates. I want dates.

The board showed what they promised for 2019, raids was on that board, therefore they promised raids return by the end of 2019.

This is terrible, I mean Plague Star is the only way to grind Forma in this game isn't it? Well, apart from Derelict (Deimos) Defence, Rathuum, Saturn Sabotage, Railjack (Saturn and Veil), The Music Room on Lua, Rare Orokin Containers, Sorties, Relics and, if your really desperate with plat from the market place

Without Plague Star, how will we get out hands on them?!

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

kinda wanted to use Necramech on Hemocyte, and part of me wonders if that was one of the reasons for pulling it; because they can't find a way to balance Hemocyte in a way that makes him fun to fight for everyone while not getting rinsed instantly by a fully upgraded Necramech.

Hemocyte already gets nuked with a tiny bit of prep. Necamechs would change nothing

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They haven't.

They're just not running it this year. At least in so far as what has been confirmed.

This.

The problem is, that Reb was vague on the subject, and now everyone and their porg is running with it in every direction imaginable.

It would be odd to remove it completely since they put alot of extra work into it last time around in order to have the option to release it across all platforms at the same time in the future. I just think it wont come this year since Deimos will have some event instead. After that we may see them both come back once per year.

1 hour ago, Fl_3 said:

This is terrible, I mean Plague Star is the only way to grind Forma in this game isn't it? Well, apart from Derelict (Deimos) Defence, Rathuum, Saturn Sabotage, Railjack (Saturn and Veil), The Music Room on Lua, Rare Orokin Containers, Sorties, Relics and, if your really desperate with plat from the market place

Without Plague Star, how will we get out hands on them?!

I know right? There's just so, so few ways to grind for forma other than all of those listed above :(

2 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

The board showed what they promised for 2019, raids was on that board, therefore they promised raids return by the end of 2019.

No, I've seen the Devstream 122 again. that part on the top right he was putting the things CHAT was saying it wants.

All they said was that it’s not coming back this year, and if you use just the tiniest amount of critical thinking it’s pretty easy to see why. Considering they just launched a new open world, it would not make much sense to run an event that takes place on an old open world, they would be driving the player base away from the new content.

Also, considering Rebecca said some of the rewards would be available elsewhere, it’s a pretty obvious conclusion that something is coming to Deimos. Everybody needs to relax.

19 hours ago, redkunaz said:

the things i love the most just stop existing this is why i regret playing this online game , i enjoy things just to lose them.

1k hours just for what i like to disappear

Are you sure you loved the actual event? Or did you only love the forma? Because of it's the latter, there's plenty of other means to acquire forma.

22 hours ago, IIDMOII said:

While i generally dislike and disagree with content removal, i wont miss plague star.

Asset flipping an old boss model and rolling it into another bounty on cetus is about as creative as a well defined footprint in a pile of dog poop. 

They can do better. 

games been going for 7 years or more, and the best so far was scarlet spear that came out this year, you sure they can do better?

21 hours ago, Aldain said:

Did you actually enjoy the missions or did you just enjoy the Forma it brought?

Regardless please refer to this post:

i'm 1k hours in with almost no interest in playing anything outside my harrow , i couldn't care less about formas . the only thing i got and could want from that event where the plague parts and cetus wisps. I did plague star because i love it , IT'S FUN FOR ME.

Archived