Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

minor bug...if you go to appearances to change the orthos to the new skin, it will give the newer (slightly longer looking) shape with the new color scheme, but once you exit appearances the only changes is the color scheme. the new shape seems to have disappeared, and the orthos looks the same, only different patterns. is this a bug? 

But that's not what the OP says. It says you have to complete 100 missions and to win the potatoed gun you have to have supported the winning side. It clearly says "supporting" means doing more missions for them than against and 51 is more than 49, you could do 70-30 or 80-20 just so long as it's more for than against.

The only thing it says about eroding your score seems to only apply to battle pay for individual missions. I agree it could be read more than one way so some official clarification would be helpful.

so the eroding scores apply to the battle pay only? and it doesnt affect the mission you've done? i hope it does...

and i agree with you, it could be read in more than one way, maybe i did read it the other way... lol  hope they would be more specific about the terms... 

If you do find it easier you should fight against Grineer. Event is gonna end, and if you fought for Grineer then grineer get all those missions for them so if you ever gonna do them then sorry, you're up against Grineer. So is it better to do easier thing for one week then have hard times after that or the opposite?

There is very little indication of what will actually happen after this event ends. 

Eviscerators would likely stay phobos enemies regardless. 

thousand platinum bet that it wont matter in the end, that Alad dude is identical in look and mannerism to a corrupt Wall Street exec... they will spin the story no matter what happens to a Corpus victory. That guy is gonna give the Tenno who supported him weapons that dont work lol...

Nah.  He's going to give away the guns... and charge for the bullets.

umm if i get 100 missions done for the courps and the grineer won would i still get that weapon? please reply the info on the event is never clear about this type of stuff

The info from the original post is hugely clear about this......

You ONLY get weapons from the WINNING side. 

If you fought AGAINST the WINNING side, you get the blueprints from the WINNING side instead of potatoed weapons.

So basically the Detron shall never be, as everybody is jumping on the easier missions that also have better battle-pay (even though the Grineer should be poorer.)

This update was AWESOME I like the new Effects from the DirectX update the Battle between Corpus and Grineer is just amazing thru and thru I like that the ships shake more from the Exploding map types, I would LOVE a Escape mission type while this ship explodes!

Grineer:
40 Mutagen Sample
4 Control Modules
2,000 Salvage
1,000Plastids
60,000 crdits
48 houres of build time.

Corpus:
100,000 credits

how is that a balanced rewards system.
Grineer should not giv out muagen at all, and thay shore as hell should not giv out Fieldron.

the only thing thay should be giving out is Detonite Injector.

the way the rewards are atm is just horribly waying the out come on the zerg.

should of based rewards on how long you fight for your side 5-10-15-20 eg eg then ppl who can play one day and not another can make up for it by playing more when thay can to make up for it. so thay dont miss out on rewards. seeing as the end goal is set at 100 any way. and again another event wear there are no stretch goals for the crazy people who wont to go no life on the game.

oh also its sad to see the skins plat only out the gate. was hoping thay would be rewards in the event and for people who couldn't get them thay could buy them later with plat.

Edited by STORRM

Just out of curiousity since I missed it, what were the battle rewards for Olympus?

Also, is there a list of the battle rewards so far anywhere?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122932-event-invasion-battle-paywhos-winning

This isn't all that great, the losing team doesn't get a potatoed weapon and slot. So if you have spent hours and hours trying to help your team and get over 100 missions then basically it's a waste of time.

you had fun, right?

Edited by Kraderic

You still at least get the BP for the other team's weapon if you picked the wrong guys. Those BPs aren't going to go on the market or anything right after the event, so you're still getting something swank. You just pay a little more for it than the guys who picked Grineer.